Did Merriman pull a fast one on the Bills?

gjv001

How about there's no advantage to him faking an injury, while being put on waivers by the Chargers because of injuries and the feeling he can't play.

you make no sense..we are not discussing a injury while being placed on wavers with the chargers..after healthy the chargers had to release him//the bills picked him up..REPORTS SAY HE WASNT HAPPY WITH THAT..and now he is injured and out indefinatley..hum?

i guarantee, and will bet anyone a 12 pack that merriman never plays a meaningful down for the bills this year, and leaves for another team.

Will anyone play a meaningful down for the Bills for the rest of the year on an 0-8 team?

you make no sense..we are not discussing a injury while being placed on wavers with the chargers..after healthy the chargers had to release him//the bills picked him up..REPORTS SAY HE WASNT HAPPY WITH THAT..and now he is injured and out indefinatley..hum?

I think the OP's point is, Merriman's best career move after not playing and being waived by the Chargers, would be to play well for another team, show he's still "got it", and get signed to a new contract after the season ends.

"Faking" an injury and sitting out the season with the Bills would be a good way to lower his market value to other teams, and wind up without a helmet (or taking a big pay cut to get a helmet) next year.

I think the OP's point is, Merriman's best career move after not playing and being waived by the Chargers, would be to play well for another team, show he's still "got it", and get signed to a new contract after the season ends.

"Faking" an injury and sitting out the season with the Bills would be a good way to lower his market value to other teams, and wind up without a helmet (or taking a big pay cut to get a helmet) next year.

I don't think he is faking an injury, I think he has been faking being healthy.