Schopp sticks his foot in his mouth yet again

The_Philster

Disclaimer - I rarely listen to GR anymore as I have had Sirius for a few years now. That being said, my small amount of listening time is enough to formulate the following opinion...

There is little effort put into producing the shows. The guest list is comprised of Sully a few days a week and Paul Hamilton spouting the same lousy rhetoric twice a day on the morning & afternoon shows, 5 days a week. Is there nobody in the world of sports that is interesting enough to book on these shows?

In addition, would it kill them to allow one of the other staffers to have the occasional shift in the evening instead of replaying "the best of"(I use the term loosely)?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see the irony in that you just acknowledged the existence of a radio station whose existence you assertively declared you wouldn't acknowledge?? ? :oops:

I do - sort of. As I implied, I would not have even participated in the thread had it not - once again - somehow floated back to the top of the board. (I still think one of their employees is bumping it - could it be you? :unsure: )

And, please notice that I did not mention the name of said piece of Bills-bashing radio-refuse. (OK - I kind of almost did, but didn't mean to! :oops: )

Anyway, I never listen to garbage - thought I respect anyone else's right that chooses to do so.

I do - sort of. As I implied, I would not have even participated in the thread had it not - once again - somehow floated back to the top of the board. (I still think one of their employees is bumping it - could it be you? :unsure: )

Are you aware that the more you comment on this radio topic the more you are involved in bumping up the same topic? Don't blame me for what you are more responsible for.

And, please notice that I did not mention the name of said piece of Bills-bashing radio-refuse. (OK - I kind of almost did, but didn't mean to! :oops: )

Don't feel bad about the slip. It happens to us all. LOL

Anyway, I never listen to garbage - thought I respect anyone else's right that chooses to do so.

Tell the truth. You have nothing but contempt for the listeners. :devil:

Edited by JohnC

It was a cheap shot but when you are 0-8 what can you say? No matter what Stevie wanted to say about what is clicking, working, etc. it is still not enough for the team to get a W so what does it matter?

No, it's not a win. But this is a player who is much improved and is outplaying a number of other receivers the Bills have brought in recently. It matters because it is a step in the right direction.