I Am Having an Argument With a Bears Fan

Bears 3rd TD, 2 or 1 if Bills had 21?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. On Bears' Third TD: Two-Point Conversion or One-Point PAT Kick

• Two-Point (going for win with a bunch of time on clock)
    • One Point PAT (tie at 21)

I contend if Lindell's PAT was never blocked... The Bears would have went for the tie and NOT the two-point conversion... My co-worker (Bears' fan:sick: ) thinks Lovie would have still went for two.:blink:

That is... Rian makes the PAT, BFLO goes for the PAT instead of the missed two-pointer on the next TD... Then when the Bears score their third TD... They would go for the tie.

What coach would NOT go for the tie? Lovie?

Obviously, this shows how critical that blocked PAT was to the game. Possibly, this would have been the Bills' third OT game in a row! 321 times in a row... What a sucky time to miss and it effects the game's course. :wallbash:

Lovie Smith didn't challenge a clear Cutler TD against the Skins to preserve the time outs. To make matters worse that play ended up being a fumble recovered by the Skins.

I very much doubt Smith would have gone for the 2 point conversion. Tell your friend to know his team better.

I contend if Lindell's PAT was never blocked... The Bears would have went for the tie and NOT the two-point conversion... My co-worker (Bears' fan:sick: ) thinks Lovie would have still went for two.:blink:

That is... Rian makes the PAT, BFLO goes for the PAT instead of the missed two-pointer on the next TD... Then when the Bears score their third TD... They would go for the tie.

What coach would NOT go for the tie? Lovie?

Obviously, this shows how critical that blocked PAT was to the game. Possibly, this would have been the Bills' third OT game in a row! 321 times in a row... What a sucky time to miss and it effects the game's course. :wallbash:

Obviously that guy is an idiot. :thumbdown: