I think Cinci beats NE.

ICE

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this would be a good thing considering the Bills chances to make the playoffs:

Maybe Cincy comes home and is too high on their horses and Buffalo maybe catches them at a good time, also if NE loses and PITT wins, PITT has a 2 game lead over NE and that would increase the chances for a win the last game of the season.

Carson Palmer is playing great isnt he? He is essentially a rookie too!!!

NE is SO tough right now, but why not? Cincy moved the ball on Baltimore's D

Uhhh...no, wont happen. New England is run far too well to let a team like Cincy upset them. Thats good news for us though, The Bengals are in the same boat we are...one loss and their playoffs hopes are essentially over. If they get stomped on by New England, they should be demoralized enough for us to roll in and sneak out with a victory.

What makes you think that?

153362[/snapback]

I think Cinci is on the rise. Palmer (After almost a year of development ON THE FIELD) is playing much better.

NE is prime for an upset. I think Cinci goes balls to the wall and comes at Brady with everything they have.

Hell Pitt beat the hell out of NE. Cinci damn near beat Pitt. In fact gave them the best fight so far this year.

I say upset.

Speaking as a Patriot fan, any team that can hang 29 on the Ravens with Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, etc. has to be reckoned with - especially when the Patsies are trotting out such legends as Don Davis (LB playing safety) and Randall Gay (UDFA) as STARTERS.

High scoring game, but the Pats should take it - I'd be a lot more worried if this game was at Cincinnati.

Because he had a hard time thinking of anything else to say this AM to get attention, that's why.

153371[/snapback]

That (as ususal for you) was fuggin stupid. It is a good topic to talk about. I think Cinci pulls off the upset for some of the reasons I listed. Win or lose The Cinci NE game has a direct effect on the Bills playoff chances.

Speaking as a Patriot fan, any team that can hang 29 on the Ravens with Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, etc. has to be reckoned with - especially when the Patsies are trotting out such legends as Don Davis (LB playing safety) and Randall Gay (UDFA) as STARTERS. 

High scoring game, but the Pats should take it - I'd be a lot more worried if this game was at Cincinnati.

153375[/snapback]

Keep in mind, Pitt beat you guys. But Cinci pounded Rothlesburger something like 7 times (sacks) I bet it is a close game.

153375[/snapback]

how are those Randall Gay Jersey's selling in NE

I have a hard time believing that the Bengals defense can keep Cinci in the game.

153383[/snapback]

Pitt stopped NE. Cinci damn near stopped Pitt. Sorry man I think this is MUCH closer than some hope.

Keep in mind, Pitt beat you guys. But Cinci pounded Rothlesburger something like 7 times (sacks)  I bet it is a close game.

153381[/snapback]

I can see how you might think this, seeing how the Patriots have such a history of uneven play and getting caught in 'trap' games. :D

Guest Tom Brady
I think Cinci goes balls to the wall and comes at Brady with everything they have.

153372[/snapback]

Oh thtop, you! You're getting me all eckthited!

I can see how you might think this, seeing how the Patriots have such a history of uneven play and getting caught in 'trap' games.  :D

153395[/snapback]

Hey I am saying man on man Pitt beat NE, Cinci played pitt BETTER than NE played them. To me that says Cinci has a shot.

You mean like OK State beating Cuse huh?  :D

153389[/snapback]

When did I say that? I expected OK St to win after Cuse struggled against the powerhouse Red Raiders of Colgate. All I said to the Big 12 apologists was "talk to me in March".

The only time common opponents should ever be discussed in the NFL is for tie-breaking purposes. The "A beat B and B almost beat C" argument cannot possibly be any more worthless.

Palmer impressed me last week, but he has to win this game singlehandily. They won't be able to run it and their D won't stop the run or the pass. Chad Johnson could have a decent fantasy game with some garbage stats, but it will be a 17 pt game after 3 Qtrs. And most importantly NE never EVER takes a game off.