Which QB would you pick

Orton's Arm

58 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose one QB to lead the Bills' future, which would it be? Be sure to take into account whichever draft picks you'd have to use on him!

• A QB who'd give this team some Luck.
    • A QB who's going to hit defenses over the head with a Mallett
    • A QB who's going to give defenses Fitz
    • A QB who's going to give defenses something to Ponder
    • A leader of a QB who's going to make the Locker room his own
    • Other (please identify)

I voted 'Other' - instead opting to continue losing every game this year and next - because the guy I really really want is Oregon's Darron Thomas. When he finally comes out and is drafted into NFL, he will make Andy Luck look like chopped liver - you'll all see.

But in reality, I don't even want him - what I really want is for the Bills to lose all future games, in perpetuity, so that we can continue to have 20-30 more silly threads like this every week for the rest of time.

haha..i actually like how he worded the poll.

I'd like to see how Fitz finishes the year. if he's as strong as he's been so far, I wouldn't draft a QB in 2011 and instead focus on building the DL/LB/OL. this team has major holes it needs to fill, and picking a QB at one or two overall isn't going to do us much of anything w/o a supporting cast.

I understand the value of a "franchise QB", but a winning TEAM is more important. Fitz isn't Manning and maybe not Luck, but he isn't the biggest problem in town. Surround Fitz with bewtte players -- especially on defense -- and the playoff drought ends. Fitz take ya to the Super Bowl? OK, maybe not all by himself, so let's focus on the other leaks in the roof.

Why no Newton on the poll?

1) Because he coudln't carry Darron Thomas' jock strap (Neither could Andy Luck - that's why it's better to lose all this season AND next! B-) )

2) Because this is the TBD Stadium Wall, and we have very high ethical standards regarding whom we allow on the Bills' roster..

Newton scandal shows game stays same

Backup QB Cameron Newton arrested for stealing laptop, suspended from team

GO BILLSSS!!!!

It will be 'heaven' - in 2011!!!!! :beer:

I just want to know what everyone thinks. For those who envision an early pick like Luck or Mallett, also take into account the non-QB player you won't be able to draft due to using that top-5 pick on a QB!

if luck comes out there is no choice he will be the #1 pick over anyone in the draft including the other QB's available.

he is head and shoulders above any QB coming out and there are some great ones coming out but he is a very rare QB with the "IT" factor in spades.

If he is the next peyton manning and we finished say 3-13 and ended up with the #2 pick... i would trade whatever it takes.

I dont think there will ever be another Payton Manning, but IMO Luck is going to be as good as the Rodgers/Rivers/Roethisburger/Brees

And I would trade everything it took too.

I just want to know what everyone thinks. For those who envision an early pick like Luck or Mallett, also take into account the non-QB player you won't be able to draft due to using that top-5 pick on a QB!

:worthy: Nice job with the name-puns!

I voted Luck, but I would have no problems with any of those other choices.