An Important Speech

Yes, during the 1.5 year health care debate ALL we heard was Democrats pleading for Obama to focus on Jobs. It was the Republicans and Independents that demanded we focus on health care. :lol: You are making this way too easy for me.

No, OC is still waiting for whether you would accept the results of the Mythbusters doing a show on Global WarmingTM.

As I have said, I rolled out of my bed this morning and lo and behold, there was a text message from Karl Rove telling me to use your own posts to prove your doltery.

I am replying right now with "mission accomplished". :lol:

Yes, people believed that he should have focused 100% of his time on jobs. That is true. I look at it as this, he has four years to work on job creation, the economy, healthcare, the wars, etc. All of which relate to each other one way or another.

I wouldn't doubt you hitting the Rove website or Fox News for your talking points.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, OC is still waiting for whether you would accept the results of the Mythbusters doing a show on Global WarmingTM.

Of course, you moron. Mythbusters are extremely scientific and subject their materials to peer review and always run their experiments in extremely controlled environments. I also accept their results on how hard it is to find a needle in a haystack as scientific fact.

(edit: lol, it's hit me that you tards are dumb enough to think this is a serious post)

Edited by conner

Yes, people believed that he should have focused 100% of his time on jobs. That is true. I look at it as this, he has four years to work on job creation, the economy, healthcare, the wars, etc. All of which relate to each other one way or another.

You don't talk about changing the curtains, when the house is on fire. As I said 60 days BEFORE Obama got elected, and have been saying ever since: the man has not proven he is a leader. Leaders know how to set priorities PROPERLY, and then to convince others why their order is correct. Obama hasn't even shown he is aware of this basic tenet of leadership, never mind if he can actually follow it.

He has a lot of work to do in the next 2 years. He has squandered all of his goodwill, and most of his respect and credibility in the first 2. I'm not saying he can't fix things, but he better get his ass in his office, start working with less talking. He is way behind, and spending any more time saying stupid things, and calling people "enemy", is approaching Nixon, not solutions. He needs to grow up and get to work.

I wouldn't doubt you hitting the Rove website or Fox News for your talking points.

How many times do I have to tell you? Karl Rove personally assigned me the "prove pBills is an idiot using his own posts" assignment today.

Of course, you moron. Mythbusters are extremely scientific and subject their materials to peer review and always run their experiments in extremely controlled environments. I also accept their results on how hard it is to find a needle in a haystack as scientific fact.

(edit: lol, it's hit me that you tards are dumb enough to think this is a serious post)

So, you would accept it if MythBusters told you that man-made Global WarmingTM was a scam, or not?

You don't talk about changing the curtains, when the house is on fire. As I said 60 days BEFORE Obama got elected, and have been saying ever since: the man has not proven he is a leader. Leaders know how to set priorities PROPERLY, and then to convince others why their order is correct. Obama hasn't even shown he is aware of this basic tenet of leadership, never mind if he can actually follow it.

He has a lot of work to do in the next 2 years. He has squandered all of his goodwill, and most of his respect and credibility in the first 2. I'm not saying he can't fix things, but he better get his ass in his office, start working with less talking. He is way behind, and spending any more time saying stupid things, and calling people "enemy", is approaching Nixon, not solutions. He needs to grow up and get to work.

How many times do I have to tell you? Karl Rove personally assigned me the "prove pBills is an idiot using his own posts" assignment today.

So, you would accept it if MythBusters told you that man-made Global WarmingTM was a scam, or not?

yet you probably would have voted for McCain and Palin right? Come on a person on a ticket with no leadership experience. HAHA. Leaders are also not always good at setting priorities. I will give you that he should tackle things other than healthcare. No doubt.

Get his ass in office and start working? Please the man is in office more than more presidents now. And yes, all Presidents campaign too. And let's face it, with republicans possibly gaining more seats today, nothing will get done for the next two years. Everyone will just piss and moan about the opposite side of the aisle.

yet you probably would have voted for McCain and Palin right? Come on a person on a ticket with no leadership experience. HAHA. Leaders are also not always good at setting priorities. I will give you that he should tackle things other than healthcare. No doubt.

Nope, I didn't vote for McCain or Obama, because neither deserved my vote, period. I don't believe in "lesser of 2 douchebags". A douchebag doesn't deserve my vote. If you put douchebags in front of me, then I will call them douchebags and stay away.

I said: "Obama will fail because I don't buy his phony, centrist mantra, because I know he is a leftist, and, because he hasn't ever had to make tough decisions in a pressurized environment". I was right. That doesn't make McCain good. This is not a zero-sum game.

Only bad leaders are not good at setting priorities. They may be leaders, but they suck at the job.

Get his ass in office and start working? Please the man is in office more than more presidents now. And yes, all Presidents campaign too. And let's face it, with republicans possibly gaining more seats today, nothing will get done for the next two years. Everyone will just piss and moan about the opposite side of the aisle.

I am saying as clearly as I can: stop saying/doing stupid, obviously hackish, things every single day. He's not "thinking" before he talks. Which means his people are not doing their jobs, or they don't know how.

He is pulling a John Kerry, giving the Republicans a gift every other day->"enemies", "Republicans sit in back", and that was just last week :wallbash:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm sure it will be awesome.

I'm sure you will walk right into it, as designed. Then you will try to tell us that you were only kidding, or, that we hate facts, or, any of a number of lame ass excuses you try to pull when your doltery gets exposed, again.

I'm sure you will walk right into it, as designed. Then you will try to tell us that you were only kidding, or, that we hate facts, or, any of a number of lame ass excuses you try to pull when your doltery gets exposed, again.

You do hate facts, and I do use a lot of sarcasm. I have no hope to find middle ground with you (since you hate fact), so I'm left to mock you. You should really stop hating factual information.

And leave my doltery alone, it's private.