AT 5-2 Haley and Cassel Are a Mess

Being as bad as the Buffalo Bills are, the KC Chiefs did not impress me at ALL. Other than the fact we have the worst defense in the league and KC can take advantage of our run defense, they showed nothing else. Other than Haley's obvious timeout for the field goal, his play calling was horrible and did not look like a NFL head coach. With Cassel walking back to sideline it look liked dumb and dumber out there..lol Cassel was HORRIBLE today and not worth the monster contract KC tied him up with.

I know we have a lot of problems including some coaching errors but the KC Chiefs are a fraud!

YOU SUCK KC! HEHEHE. :censored:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being as bad as the Buffalo Bills are, the KC Chiefs did not impress me at ALL. Other than the fact we have the worst defense in the league and KC can take advantage of our run defense, they showed nothing else. Other than Haley's obvious timeout for the field goal, his play calling was horrible looked lost out there. With Cassel walking back to sideline it look like dumb and dumber out there..lol Cassel was HORRIBLE and not worth the monster contract KC tied him up with.

I know we have a lot of problems including some coaching w team we are losers in Buffalo but the KC Chiefs are a fraud.

YOU SUCK KC! HEHEHE. :censored:

Guess what? they are 5-2 we are 0-7 and aren't going to improve with our current owner....oh and they just beat us.

And they beat us and we are 0-7.

Sure, they beat us and at this point probably are the better team but I don't think they are a great team, not even a good team for that matter. All I am pointing out is their record is VERY deceiving. Their QB is REALLY bad. I predict they crash and burn later in the year. Basically the point I am trying to make with this thread.

Sure, they beat us and at this point probably are the better team but I don't think they are a great team, not even a good team for that matter. All I am pointing out is their record is VERY deceiving. Their QB is REALLY bad. I predict they crash and burn later in the year. Basically the point I am trying to make with this thread.

And they beat us, so how bad does that make the Bills?

And we are 0-7 right now and aren't going to improve with Ralph at the helm. Remember, he is really, really sorry though...please keep paying him your hard earned money the next 3 years.

and another. You are more consistent than the team!