• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things to note after watching this awful half:

-Want to see what good drafting can do? Look at the Chiefs

-Having two first rounders as healthy scratches is sickening. Though I find it hard to believe that Maybin could be any worse than the linebackers currently playing. Maybin hasn't done anything this season, but he still hasn't been given a shot at OLB. I'm worried he has become to Gailey what Parrish became to Jauron. Could be a bust, sure. But, we'll never know until he is put in the OLB role.

-Stop saying Spiller is a bust. Thats flat out wrong. If he got 20 snaps a game and and didn't do anything, I might agree with you. But he hasn't played and you are making yourselves sound so dumb just by saying that.

-More on Spiller--I know he has had two fumbles in the past two games. But, I can't help but imagine that is because he is trying to do too much with the little opportunities he has given. Gailey has mismanaged Spiller big time. Gailey pushed for that pick just as much as Nix and the fact that he isn't using him is a crime

-How does our O-Line look this week? I have no idea why Baltimore didn't blitz more. Just look at what happens. Howard is getting destroyed. And oh, by the way...Eric Wood might be our 2nd worse O lineman this year. Yea, believe it. He might be everyones favorite "blue collar" player. But he has sucked.

-Our linebackers are really bad. The Chiefs beat them to the edge with ease. I will be surprised if 60-70% of our draft picks next year don't focus on defense.

Chiefs are a good team, never thought the Bills would win bc of their ground game. The defense has held up fairly well, but they've also caught a lot of breaks. George Wilson needs to make that interception. K I'm done.

Spiller is not a bust just a terrible, terrible pick

Holes all over the team and we have a mildy effective scat-back with our 1st.

It was Ralph Wilson's pick which is why Gaily doesn't give a flying $**t to give him the ball

I agree but they were awful last year in a 4-3. It's not the scheme it's the players.

a LOT of the defensive players are playing poorly.

Not to mention the offense, which is definitely not in sync. Fitz is getting hurried a lot and the running game isn't helping much.

Edited by DrFishfinder

i liked this series of plays on kc's scoring drive:

jamaal charles left end, poz too slow but eventually forces him out after a big gain

jamaal charles right end, poz too slow but eventually forces ihm out after a big gain

matt cassel pass to jamaal charles, poz too slow but eventually forces him out after a big gainer

Few things to note after watching this awful half:

-Want to see what good drafting can do? Look at the Chiefs

-Having two first rounders as healthy scratches is sickening. Though I find it hard to believe that Maybin could be any worse than the linebackers currently playing. Maybin hasn't done anything this season, but he still hasn't been given a shot at OLB. I'm worried he has become to Gailey what Parrish became to Jauron. Could be a bust, sure. But, we'll never know until he is put in the OLB role.

-Stop saying Spiller is a bust. Thats flat out wrong. If he got 20 snaps a game and and didn't do anything, I might agree with you. But he hasn't played and you are making yourselves sound so dumb just by saying that.

-More on Spiller--I know he has had two fumbles in the past two games. But, I can't help but imagine that is because he is trying to do too much with the little opportunities he has given. Gailey has mismanaged Spiller big time. Gailey pushed for that pick just as much as Nix and the fact that he isn't using him is a crime

-How does our O-Line look this week? I have no idea why Baltimore didn't blitz more. Just look at what happens. Howard is getting destroyed. And oh, by the way...Eric Wood might be our 2nd worse O lineman this year. Yea, believe it. He might be everyones favorite "blue collar" player. But he has sucked.

-Our linebackers are really bad. The Chiefs beat them to the edge with ease. I will be surprised if 60-70% of our draft picks next year don't focus on defense.

Chiefs are a good team, never thought the Bills would win bc of their ground game. The defense has held up fairly well, but they've also caught a lot of breaks. George Wilson needs to make that interception. K I'm done.

One add: For all the Whitner haters out there, I hate how he keeps coming up from 2 deep zone and making open field tackles on the runners after all the LB's whiff. So annoying.

I don't ever remember the Bills playing the Chiefs well... Ever.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

look at how the Chiefs have built their line through the draft the past five yrs... Tamba Hali in 06, Glenn Dorsey in 08, Tyson Jackson in 09..

Look how dominant they are, not just this game but all season. DL is an underrated position

look at how the Chiefs have built their line through the draft the past five yrs... Tamba Hali in 06, Glenn Dorsey in 08, Tyson Jackson in 09..

Look how dominant they are, not just this game but all season. DL is an underrated position

By whom? No one here.