Next year's draft

HARCO186

Solid suggestions. Like you I think Buffalo needs to focus on front 7 help. If Fritz continues to improve we will have our guy.

anyone who thinks fitz is our future is absolutly insane.

thank God the bills are not dumb they will get their franchise QB this year mark my words.

lastly i think our O/L is going to be just fine.

they played a great game sunday against one beastly defense all they need is expirance they are beginning to jell.our guards are going to be great. our center is very very good . just like Galiey said all Bell needs is expirance and the way cordero played in his first game was amaizing especially against that defense.

say bye,bye to Green he will not see the field again in a bills uniform unless we get injuries.

A ton of talent will be available without reaching too much this year. If we do end up getting the number one overall pick and Luck is there its becoming a no-brainer. Then with the first pick of the second round good potential talent will still be available. Linebackers Von Miller or Bruce Carter seem like superstars in the making? Auburn DT Nick Fairley is a monster. Then the third round, Kyle Rudolph TE ND might be here with his injury, or maybe even Gabe Carimi could still be available, I think other OTs are emerging this year and NFL teams are forgeting about him and going with the trend to draft speedy secondary cover guys might push him all the way to the first pick of the third too. And he just seems to have the body. 6'7" 327. Basically what I am thinking is that to build our team we have to draft best available players. But I think that our needs and league mentality favors our draft, next year. Especially when we might have the huge advantage of pick #1 in every round. Not blowing it is our biggest need.

we dont need a TE to start. nelson is going to be a very very good player. he has it all size and speed and great hands. he is a perfect stretch the field TE.

we will not invest a high pick on a TE no way.

I think if Luck or Mallet is there you take him then focus the rest of the draft on D. Every other pick goes to D. I think over the next couple of weeks the Bills might win a few and not be #1 overall next year. I think that goes to Carolina or San Fran. I also think Dallas tries to trade up and get Luck. If not San Fran takes him. If They cant get him then every pick on Defense. LBs and DL. at least the first four or five picks.

Edited by billsfaninvgs

if its not luck it should be QUINN. but that kid from clemson is starting to light it up. bowers i think his name is. a pass rush is much needed. and if we can get that our above AVG DBs should be able to get back to speed. you give a qb and wrs enough time someone will come open.

I would like to change my vote of Ryan Mallet to Robert Quinn, respectfully. =0)

Robert Quinn is a one year wonder so far. Nix has gone on record stating he won't be drafting one year wonders.

I think if Luck or Mallet is there you take him then focus the rest of the draft on D. Every other pick goes to D. I think over the next couple of weeks the Bills might win a few and not be #1 overall next year. I think that goes to Carolina or San Fran. I also think Dallas tries to trade up and get Luck. If not San Fran takes him. If They cant get him then every pick on Defense. LBs and DL. at least the first four or five picks.

Mallett is not playing well enough to be a #1 draft pick. And he still has accuracy inconsistencies and mobility issues to be picked that high. He'll probably go in the middle of the 1st round.