Tailgate in KC

diver

I’ll be parking in cash lot “A”, entering via gate 2:

http://prod.static.chiefs.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/2010-parking.pdf

We will have a few cars meet across from gate 2 in the driveway of a Clarion hotel before the gates open and convoy across so we can string enough cars together to have a tailgate area. We expect walk-ins. In the past we were able to convoy before the gates open and queue up in the driveway. We can’t count on anything this year so we will play it by ear. The parking personnel “herd” us to spots, there is no real freedom to pick a pole or corner ahead of time to let people know exactly where we will be. We can’t save spots either. Since we will be a part of the first wave, we will more than likely be in the first couple of rows in front of the baseball stadium. We will have tables, grills, etc. so late comers can bring their stuff over. Although, since the gates only open up only 3 ½ hours before the game it is hard to image any Buffalo fan being a late comer.

PM me for my cell number, once I am there I can text the nearest light pole number. It won’t be to hard to find us.

Somebody text me or call and let me know where you guys are at on Sunday. I'm coming to the game by myself and would love to tailgate with some Bills fans since there's not many in Kansas. 316-734-6428. Lump is my name.

Edited by Bills#23Iowa