If we go 0-16

I think they can do it! Seems you can get McLuvin/Whitner to bite on just

about anything, and our KR/PR guys can easily cough up a crucial turnover at the

worst possible time. The D can't stop ANYTHING.

They can do it. Have a little faith.

:thumbsup:

I'd say no to that. Buffalo's offense has turned around since Trent's departure and all the credit for that goes to Chan. Fitz deserves some of that credit, as well.

Now, George Edwards? He's a different story. Our defense is the worst Bills' defense probably in the history of the Bills. He's as good as gone!

All's I can say is, bring on Wade Phillips as DC. I realize the odds of that are extremely low, but I'd like to see that none the less.

I'd say no to that. Buffalo's offense has turned around since Trent's departure and all the credit for that goes to Chan. Fitz deserves some of that credit, as well.

Now, George Edwards? He's a different story. Our defense is the worst Bills' defense probably in the history of the Bills. He's as good as gone!

All's I can say is, bring on Wade Phillips as DC. I realize the odds of that are extremely low, but I'd like to see that none the less.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/501768-dallas-cowboys-now-1-5-absolutely-time-to-fire-wade-phillips

Sure about that? You do realize he runs the cowboy defense you saw on MNF?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/501768-dallas-cowboys-now-1-5-absolutely-time-to-fire-wade-phillips

Sure about that? You do realize he runs the cowboy defense you saw on MNF?

Wade has always done well as a DC. If it were possible, he would no doubt be my top choice. There's just no way in hell he would ever come back here after how he left.

Something tells me that we should give him a two year pass to develop players and implement his system the correct way.

Yes, if we don't we will be the raiders east. We need to give any coach time to implement there system and Chan is a proven offensive genius, Edwards is not proven so I am not sure about him. Although the front office made a huge mistake in over estimating our 43 personnel switching to a 34. We should have broke the bank on Casey Hampton and Karlos Dansby, traded back and drafted Jason Pierre-Paul, Rob Gronkowski with the Troupe pick and Terrence Cody with the second 2nd round pick.