Bills vs. Vikings

aussiew

Call me crazy....but I'm making plans to fly to Minneapolis for the game on Dec 5. Never been to that stadium and never seen Favre play a live game with his home fans - I'm sure this will be his last season and my gut tells me that the Bills will win this game. Family obligations have prevented me from attending any other "away" games this season and I'm suffering from withdrawals.

Who's in??

Historically, the Bills have had a very poor record at Minnesota, and the only win we have had there was when Bledsoe had his Hall-of-Fame passing day (I say that because the ball from that game is in the Hall).

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=4&opp=18

I'm not holding my breath- I think our first win will be this week at KC.

Edited by BmoreBills

• 4 weeks later...

Call me crazy....but I'm making plans to fly to Minneapolis for the game on Dec 5. Never been to that stadium and never seen Favre play a live game with his home fans - I'm sure this will be his last season and my gut tells me that the Bills will win this game. Family obligations have prevented me from attending any other "away" games this season and I'm suffering from withdrawals.

Who's in??

I'm traveling to Minnesota for that game.

Mostly to see Favre and Peterson too,

Please Favre hold on, just a few more game now,

FYI for anyone going to the game: Bills fans will be gathering at Brits Pub on the Nicolet Mall at 9:00am on Gameday. Brits is convenient to many downtown area hotels and the Dome.

Hope to see you there!

Tony.

Are you a Minneapolis native?

Its doesn't seem like there is tailgating there.

Is it true that the tailgating takes place at a bar?

Sounds like I'll be there.

Are you a Minneapolis native?

Its doesn't seem like there is tailgating there.

Is it true that the tailgating takes place at a bar?

Sounds like I'll be there.

I lived in MSP for over 25 years but am a Buffalo native. Not much in the way of tailgating (there's a little in a very few scattered lots) so yes, most parties are at local bars and restaurants. Try to get to Brits right around 9:00am if you can. It's a popular gameday spot. I'm told that Bills fans will have a separate area but there's no telling how big it is.

Hope to see you there.

I lived in MSP for over 25 years but am a Buffalo native. Not much in the way of tailgating (there's a little in a very few scattered lots) so yes, most parties are at local bars and restaurants. Try to get to Brits right around 9:00am if you can. It's a popular gameday spot. I'm told that Bills fans will have a separate area but there's no telling how big it is.

Hope to see you there.

Hey All. I need to correct my previous post: the pregame party is at the Local - not Brits. Still on the Nicolet Mall (about a block away form Brits). Doors do open at 9:00am. I apologize for the error. :oops:

I'll be heading there. Hope Favre is still playing. I'd like to see him play live before he retires. Headin to KC this weekend too. Hope we get to see the first win!

I've seen him twice in two years, both times a huge pleasure.... Mostly as a fan of the saints! Hopefully as a bills fan it'll be similarly entertaining, and a huge letdown for the favre fans.

Brett Favre...pfft....he should have stayed retired....hopefully this is his last year. <_<

Some people don't know when to walk away.

FYI - We drafted Henry Jones 7 spots before Favre was drafted in the 1991 NFL Draft . . .

Edited by Mr_Blizzard