Talley tweets on Fitz

If Luck or Mallett is available we take him.

Fixed...

The underestimating of Ryan Mallett that goes on by some around here is further proof TBD's Scouts are almost as bad collectively as The Bills Scouts have been...If Gailey can help make Fitzy look this good I can't wait to see what he'll do with a Kid like Mallett... B-)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You started responding to my posts and asking me questions to further define what I was saying, so I did.

It seems somewhere along the way you felt my responses were directed at you.

Well, I probably thought you were talking to me because you were quoting my posts...... so I was repsonding. I don't know why you would quote me and talk about what OTHERS have been saying... but whatever. I think the first thing you said to me was "GEE, i hope gailey is SMARTER than you." I thought when you quoted me and said that, you were talking to me. I didn't know you were talking to random people that weren't me :rolleyes:

That you for trying to answer my question, but you haven't explained to me what is wrong with waiting and seeing what happens with these QBs.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Somehow Fitz has to do more than have a 100 passer rating, have a brilliant game in the snow, and now have a nearly 400 yard passing effort. There's always a reason that it's not valid. Oh, the 100 passer rating was in garbage time. And oh, the great game against the Colts was because they were playing backups. At some point you have to stop "waiting and seeing" and admit you have a good QB on your hands.

Ms. Fitz,

I don't know what "at some point" is, but I'm pretty sure it's after more than 1 good game against starters. You say "always" as if he does this every week. The Colts game was a joke. I can't take anything away from today. It was one game. A .250 hitter doesn't bat 1 for 4 every single game; sometimes he goes 4 for 5 with 2 HR's.

Well, I probably thought you were talking to me because you were quoting my posts...... so I was repsonding. I don't know why you would quote me and talk about what OTHERS have been saying... but whatever. I think the first thing you said to me was "GEE, i hope gailey is SMARTER than you." I thought when you quoted me and said that, you were talking to me. I didn't know you were talking to random people that weren't me :rolleyes:

That you for trying to answer my question, but you haven't explained to me what is wrong with waiting and seeing what happens with these QBs.

I thought the quote feature was simply to show what item I was responding to, so that someone reading it would get the context. Sorry, this is the only message board I frequent, so perhaps I don't know the internet rules in this regard. And I did try to answer your question, but either I cannot get my point across or you are choosing not to hear it.

I thought the quote feature was simply to show what item I was responding to, so that someone reading it would get the context. Sorry, this is the only message board I frequent, so perhaps I don't know the internet rules in this regard. And I did try to answer your question, but either I cannot get my point across or you are choosing not to hear it.

I can actually understand this repsonse, and relate to it. I guess the best thing to do is agree to disagree and just hope for a winning bills team sooner than later, no matter what it takes :thumbsup:

Ms. Fitz,

I don't know what "at some point" is, but I'm pretty sure it's after more than 1 good game against starters. You say "always" as if he does this every week. The Colts game was a joke. I can't take anything away from today. It was one game. A .250 hitter doesn't bat 1 for 4 every single game; sometimes he goes 4 for 5 with 2 HR's.

2010 81 for 128 (63.3%) 969 yards, 11 TDs, 4 ints 102 rating

2009 127 FOR 227 (55.9%) 1,422 yards, 9 TDs, 10 ints 69.7 rating

Buffalo total: 208 for 355 (58.6%), 2,391 yards, 20 TDs, 14 ints, not going to calculate the career rating

I believe those status occur over 10 starts in his Bills career, and they include his battle through the horrendous Jauron / Van Pelt offense.

Projected over 16 games: 333 for 568 (58.6%), 3,826 yards, 32 TDs, 23 ints

Hardly 1 game

Edited by FightClub

It Fitz keeps doing what he is doing they draft Defensive Line. The O Line even looked better today, with the exception of Howard who made his first start today against the best defense in the league.

Today's Buffalo News has a great interview with Harbaugh and Newsome over in Baltimore.

When speaking of how they draft, Harbaugh mentioned that they "build through the trenches" "because that is where the game is won or lost", and don't draft "one year wonders" who are projects (sounds like Maybin).

They don't overthink things, and put a premium on QB's, defensive end/pass rushers, left tackles, and defensive backs.

Sounds like we could learn a few things from Baltimore...

Really???? They almost lost to........us! Aparently their plan is working!

2010 81 for 128 (63.3%) 969 yards, 11 TDs, 4 ints 102 rating

2009 127 FOR 227 (55.9%) 1,422 yards, 9 TDs, 10 ints 69.7 rating

Buffalo total: 208 for 355 (58.6%), 2,391 yards, 20 TDs, 14 ints, not going to calculate the career rating

I believe those status occur over 10 starts in his Bills career, and they include his battle through the horrendous Jauron / Van Pelt offense.

Projected over 16 games: 333 for 568 (58.6%), 3,826 yards, 32 TDs, 23 ints

Hardly 1 game

Fitz can be a pro-bowler under Gailey...dude is an offensive genius that gets average QBs to play well above their abilities, and we are seeing it again...with his intelligence and football smarts, Fitz might be the perfect Gailey system QB...good reads, quick decisions, not afraid to throw the ball into tight spots...only things is his lack of accuracy sometimes, but he has looked way better than last year even with that...we might have something here, at least until Gailey leaves, and then I think the glass slipper falls off and Fitz's clock strikes midnight...

Really???? They almost lost to........us! Aparently their plan is working!

Their DLine was dominated today by the Bills...apparently they might want to go back to the drawing board for that one...

It Fitz keeps doing what he is doing they draft Defensive Line. The O Line even looked better today, with the exception of Howard who made his first start today against the best defense in the league.

Huh? Howard completely neutralized Terrell Suggs one on one most of the game...how much better does he have to be?