Bills situation beyond hope

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of that list of 9, the only thing that holds up to me is 3. Well, 5 too, but since it was the past regime it doesn't really match the rest of the article.

The past regime is the current regime. A couple of deck chairs have been moved but the same clowns are running the show.

As the players fail on the field, the fans get disgusted. How did the players arrive in Buffalo? The administration hand picked them...current and past administrations. Since the new administration is doing worst than the past one and the current players are not playing worth a damn...there is only one solution...

FIRE THEM ALL...INCLUDING WILSON...AND START OVER.

With what, I'll be damn if I know. There are a lot of experts on this web site...some with over 25,000 term papers who know more than everyone.

The Jags and Panthers made the championship games their 2nd year...START OVER!!!

When Buddy Nix was introduced & I heard him speak for the first time, I literally laughed out loud. I couldn't believe that someone so hokey could end up as a GM of an NFL franchise. I thought, "Is Ralph going deaf? This guy's not too smart...we're doomed." Then within minutes Buddy confirmed my thought by informing everybody that he's not the smartest guy in the room, and now he's comfirming his own statement with his decisions. So ok...our problem was we didn't have a "football guy" pulling the strings. So now we have a dumb football guy pulling the strings. In two or three years, after we've won a half dozen games or so, if Ralph is still alive, maybe he'll figure it out & hire a smart football guy...but I'm not holding my breath. It's pretty pitiful when our most enjoyable chats on this board are BEFORE Labor Day...when there's hope.

I guess if there were any homers left, Adam Schein would be target #1 for them now.

Maybe it'll take an 0-16 before some fans wake up and recognize that the entire organization is really messed up and almost beyond repair without better ownership who want to win AND profit.

I will go on the record right now & state that if the Bills win tomorrow, I will drive my lawn mower cross country waving a Bills flag...wearing only a pair of Buffalo Bills jockey shorts. And honestly, I'm a pretty busy guy & don't have time for that. That's how certain I am that the "Any Given Sunday" chant doesn't apply here. I hate to say this...& you didn't hear it from me, but at least under Dicky J we felt like we had a chance to win.

Adam is 100% dead on. I know homers want to continue to suck down the koolaid and all is good in the world now that Ralph has said he is sorry, but FACTS are this is the worst franchise in the NFL. the Bills are hands down the laughing stock of the NFL and until Ralph is gone and the entire front office and about 70% of the current players sent packing, this thing has no chance of turning around.

Adam is 100% dead on. I know homers want to continue to suck down the koolaid and all is good in the world now that Ralph has said he is sorry, but FACTS are this is the worst franchise in the NFL. the Bills are hands down the laughing stock of the NFL and until Ralph is gone and the entire front office and about 70% of the current players sent packing, this thing has no chance of turning around.

And Darth, until that happens, there's no sense in even cheering for the #1 draft pick, 'cause this bunch would blow it.

When Buddy Nix was introduced & I heard him speak for the first time, I literally laughed out loud. I couldn't believe that someone so hokey could end up as a GM of an NFL franchise. I thought, "Is Ralph going deaf? This guy's not too smart...we're doomed." Then within minutes Buddy confirmed my thought by informing everybody that he's not the smartest guy in the room, and now he's comfirming his own statement with his decisions. So ok...our problem was we didn't have a "football guy" pulling the strings. So now we have a dumb football guy pulling the strings. In two or three years, after we've won a half dozen games or so, if Ralph is still alive, maybe he'll figure it out & hire a smart football guy...but I'm not holding my breath. It's pretty pitiful when our most enjoyable chats on this board are BEFORE Labor Day...when there's hope.

This is just it... it is comical that after a decade of plummeting into obscurity, the fans are being sold on good ol' boy Buddy Nix as the savior. There is a reason the guy is 70+ and never had a GM opportunity prior. Just when you think it can't possibly get any worse... voila!

A fan of the Buffalo fan, I like that! :flirt:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-hapless-and-hopeless-102210

The article is dead on. Bulger blows I'd rather have Fitzy but why bother nit pick.

The worst part is there is nothing that can be done.

No changes can be made.

Goodell can't kick Ralph Wilson out of the Bills ownership.

And odds are extremely high that an owner that is willing to invest 900 Mil in a pro football team is going to want to relocate the team in an area that will get reap the fastest rewards.

Its life in limbo.

Unless the article is wrong. Nix is a shrewd GM and the team's defense jells after switching back to 4-3 and the Bills rip off some wins.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

And Darth, until that happens, there's no sense in even cheering for the #1 draft pick, 'cause this bunch would blow it.

Of course they would...I mean look at what they did with the recent #9 they wasted...

The proof is in the pudding...right below your post in your signature! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Is he that stupid?!

8/28/2010 - C.J. Spiller: "I like the direction we are going. If we can stay healthy, we can be a very explosive team. We can be one of the best in the NFL, if not The Best.. The main thing is staying healthy and staying humble."

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge