Future QB Prospect #482

I don't trust a spread option QB with little playing experience to take over this team. No thanks.

I think if we draft anyone who is not a senior and did not start at least 3 seasons, and dominated at least two of those season, we are taking a huge risk.

PTR

Does that person exist?

If they don't then you really need to ask yourself if you want to risk drafting that player.

Seriously, you think a 3 year starter with two solid seasons is too much to expect? Didn't we learn our lesson drafting Aaron Maybin, the one-year junior wonder?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Did anyone watch the Oregon blowout of UCLA last night? Darron Thomas was dropping some beautiful passes over defenders heads. Looks like he has a very nice touch. Just one more QB that we can only hope will come out early (way early in this case).

Darron Thomas stats

Jake Locker should be the pick. Thomas types never really pan ouy in the NFL.

Jake Locker should be the pick. Thomas types never really pan ouy in the NFL.

Jake Locker completes 55% of his passes.

This is a Gigantic DO NOT DRAFT in the first 2 rounds warning sign.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

Dear Lord, can nobody around here tell the difference between what it takes to be a good College QB and what it takes to be an NFL QB? I hate hearing about this QB and that QB every time they play on TV. If you cant tell the difference just don’t post about it! There is a reason these guys never get drafted and when they do they play WR.

I tuned in to watch Ryan Mullett a few days ago. I was it little late but he was already knocked out of the game. His backup came in and threw four TD again Auburn but threw a few picks at the end and got blown out. So now I am not sure about Mullett as well.

Dear Lord, can nobody around here tell the difference between what it takes to be a good College QB and what it takes to be an NFL QB? I hate hearing about this QB and that QB every time they play on TV. If you cant tell the difference just don’t post about it! There is a reason these guys never get drafted and when they do they play WR.

I posted this topic in hopes of seeing someone have an aneurysm.

No one with the Bills knows the difference between what it takes to be a good College QB and what it takes to be an NFL QB, so why should any of us be different? :nana: It is a slow Friday after all.

I tuned in to watch Ryan Mullett a few days ago. I was it little late but he was already knocked out of the game. His backup came in and threw four TD again Auburn but threw a few picks at the end and got blown out. So now I am not sure about Mullett as well.

huh?