NPR fires Juan Williams

Magox

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And had a nose job. Coincidence?

Fox doesn't hire female journalists, they hire from the Ford Modeling Agency. That's common knowledge.

Nose and I think she had something done with her eyes. I remember way back in the day when she was on CNN and had this weird squinty eye thing going on. It was like watching a pirate or something arrrrgggh! :pirate:

lol ... one of them is like this one

Greta Van Susteren

And yet if I could only watch one segment of Fox, it would be her, (right after Brett Baier.) She gets great interviews on both sides, asks great questions, and doesn't give a crap what people think.

I repeat one of my favorite Dennis Miller lines: "Janet Napolitano is what you get when you add water to Helen Thomas."

And yet if I could only watch one segment of Fox, it would be her, (right after Brett Baier.) She gets great interviews on both sides, asks great questions, and doesn't give a crap what people think.

I repeat one of my favorite Dennis Miller lines: "Janet Napolitano is what you get when you add water to Helen Thomas."

That new role. She used to be exclusively murders and kidnapings.

jeezus christian. tequila? son of a B word, canadian whiskey (wiser's) is my drink of choice, aside from a few diversions toward Mr. Jameson. you people really lack taste and facts for that matter. good god, i've been slandered, and i intend to immediately consult with my crack legal staff to consider my, what seems to be, vast legal options. you are all put on notice. :angry:

jw

I may be wrong about the drink, but not the timestamp of your post...."Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:40 AM". Check it. :thumbsup:

So there. :D Are you really on the West Coast, or was I exactly right, and did you blast in from the croc and reply?

Btw, I drink it all, love it all. The only thing I don't like is Jaeger...but that doesn't mean I will turn one down if you are buying. :D

Also, please tell birdog that you are a wickedly biased liberal member of the media. He seems to think you don't exist. You, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny...all myths!

Also, also, how funny is it that you dredged up this thread a few days ago, and NPR gets seriously punked a few days later? I think that's weird, and hysterical.

Hey wawrow: one last thing, "How's that calling the T.E.A. party racist working out for you?" Think you'll make that your central strategy in 2012?

Edited by OCinBuffalo