So how many of us New Yorkers

LeviF

Give me one reason not to vote for this guy. In fact, I was a little on the fence until I saw Cuomo's condescending little sneer at the end of McMillan's opening statement.

In fact, I'm more than happy to put my money toward the Jimmy McMillan/Alvin Greene 2012 Ticket. Who's with me?

Whats he gonna do?

Plunge NY into fiscal ruin and turn Albany into a circus of corruptocrats?

On edit...just walked through his website. Im SO voting for this guy. I wont have to vote for that schmuck Paladino, nor will I have to vote for that entitled liberal !@#$ "Andrew 'do you know who my daddy is?/HUD' Cuomo.

Edited by RkFast

I was waiting for him to say this:

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.'

Doesnt he look like SLJ??

I was waiting for him to say this:

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.'

Doesnt he look like SLJ??

I hear he has a wallet with bad MF'er on it. :devil: