If The Bills Win On Sunday...

This board is going to rock! If we get any help, it is going to go completely insane!!

I know I sound nuts, but I am truly looking forward to see how ICE will rationalize another win away, if of course we are victorious. :w00t:

This should be fun. :w00t::lol::w00t:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board is going to rock! If we get any help, it is going to go completely insane!!

I know I sound nuts, but I am truly looking forward to see how ICE will rationalize another win away, if of course we are victorious.  :w00t:

This should be fun.  :w00t:  :lol:  :w00t:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

151431[/snapback]

Inferior opponent, ergo, it counts as a loss.

Make all the stupid assed comments you want. Walk into NE and let bledsoe beat them. Won't ever happen. everyone on this board knows this. But hey, we sure are good at beating the stevestojantty teams!

Can we contact the NFL and make sure we play all games at home and only get .500 to sub .500 teams? I mean hey that is what you guys are all giddy about.

Make all the stupid assed comments you want. Walk into NE and let bledsoe beat them. Won't ever happen. everyone on this board knows this. But hey, we sure are good at beating the stevestojantty teams! 

Can we contact the NFL and make sure we play all games at home and only get .500 to sub .500 teams? I mean hey that is what you guys are all giddy about.

151460[/snapback]

A football team is a football team at the end of the day. I'm giddy when the Bills win - irrespective of who they beat.

151460[/snapback]

yawn

Bills could run the table, get in, and beat NE at home to go to the SuperBowl. Likely? No, but until it is Ice is just setting the table for the Losman comments should the Bills lose another game. It's possible that the last wild card won't be decided until January. Once again, not likely, but possible.

Until ALL is impossible, I'll have hope.

But if Bledsoe doesn't beat a team all by himself, it's not a win...

151473[/snapback]

I petition that we send Drew, and Drew only out onto the field this sunday. He can play all positons at once, while every other member of the team smokes spliffs of the sidelines. Coaches will be gagged so they can't help him out either.

Then we'll have an idea of how far this organisation can go.

Of course JP Losman would do better if he went out there, but he'll be too busy getting high and munching Cheetos to suit up.

151460[/snapback]

Yeah, but those NE Patriots suck too. I mean, they haven't beat a single team with a winning record on the road. They have 3 wins this year agains teams with a winning record, all of them coming at home. Their one game against a winning team on the road? A loss. Why are their fans all giddy?

I think somebody is confusing the NFL with college football. Winning is all that matters. But go ahead and try to defend your position. If you're not able to see that the Bills are playing some of the best football in the NFL right now then (to use a phrase from your book) you don't know football. Only Pit, NE, and Philly are playing better than the Bills are right now. What happened to your "good teams play well in Nov and Dec" montra? Isn't that what the Bills are doing? Or should they B word to the people in the NFL offices that they're schedule isn't hard enough?