Police Report Jets vs Bills game

like they did last year. I e-mailed the editor of the news asking why they don't publish the police reports from the Ralph. Non resposive.

The local Orchard Park Bee used to have the report, but Orchard Park police no longer patrol the stadium parking lots or transport violators to Orchard Park jail (cost saving measure per town Board). On a side note the town of O.P. used to make money on forfeiture of bail money. Thank you Canadians.

The only interesting report filled with O.P. police that I could find was Monday 4 2010 An investigation is continuing after a Toronto woman report $36,650 worth of items. including jewerly and an iPod, were stolen from her purse while it was left inside a limousine outside of Ralph Wilson Stadium. She said among the items were an engagement ring worth $20,000 and a wedding band worth $10,000.

Right. I cannot believe they stole an iPod. What low lifes!

like they did last year. I e-mailed the editor of the news asking why they don't publish the police reports from the Ralph. Non resposive.

The local Orchard Park Bee used to have the report, but Orchard Park police no longer patrol the stadium parking lots or transport violators to Orchard Park jail (cost saving measure per town Board). On a side note the town of O.P. used to make money on forfeiture of bail money. Thank you Canadians.

The only interesting report filled with O.P. police that I could find was Monday 4 2010 An investigation is continuing after a Toronto woman report $36,650 worth of items. including jewerly and an iPod, were stolen from her purse while it was left inside a limousine outside of Ralph Wilson Stadium. She said among the items were an engagement ring worth $20,000 and a wedding band worth $10,000.

Was she blonde?

$36,500 Canadian is about 12 bucks in real money.

Last year at the Opener (Tampa Bay) I by mistake left my car unlocked. I had a new GPS, an expensive suede jacket, music cds, important papers in the car. They were left as they were. All that was missing was my cooler containing ice, Heinekens and Coronas!

True, and how true.

Why wasn't she wearing her rings? :doh:

Well CL, when a married lady doesn't want guys to know she's taken, she'll often take off her rings so she can flirt unhindered with men. And you know, what happens in the RWS parking lots, stays in the RWS parking lot.

Last year at the Opener (Tampa Bay) I by mistake left my car unlocked. I had a new GPS, an expensive suede jacket, music cds, important papers in the car. They were left as they were. All that was missing was my cooler containing ice, Heinekens and Coronas! True, and how true.

Another cooler theft! First Heitz and now you! The Erie County Sheriff should start an undercover cooler sting operation.