Pick a song that fits the life of Bills fan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of another Phil Collins tune. Listen to the lyrics on this one, it suits the Bills perfectly, especially our drafts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-SNCtoyPk&ob=av2e

"Back to Life"by Soul 2 Soul, fits the Bill as well. Seeing that we only had one stretch of good play since we existed.

There is a song by kanye west that came out a few years ago. I heard it last summer. In it he says "we always hopin for the best, but expectin the worst." Jay Z also said that exact line in one of his songs on the bluebrint 2. Whenever i hear those two songs i think exactly of the bills. Its exactly us bills fans, were always hopin and prayin for the best, but were expecting the worst.

I'd go Beatles also, but Yesterday would be my choice. After all, we did win in the 90's and all our troubles seemed so "far away".....

Like "Yesterday"....I'm going to add a few for consideration: Which song fits the best of the one's below???

Dust in the wind..(Kansas)- Summarizing the past decade

Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)- "A Bills fan after watching 16 regular season games"

Paranoid (Black Sabbath)- "The fear of the Bills moving in the middle of the night"

What a wonderful world- (Louie Armstrong)- Happy visions of winning during the preseason

Wish you were here- (Pink Floyd) Wishing that Bill Polian was our GM again!

We're not gonna take it (Twisted Sister)- The Bills screwing up their 2011 Draft pick!

Let the good times roll (The Cars)- Thinking about Bills drafting #1 QB in 2011 draft!

On the Road Again- (Willie Nelson)- Toronto games sure don't feel like a home game!

Dream On- (Aerosmith)- Bills fans eternal optimism!

Beat it! (Michael Jackson)- My thoughts about Aaron Maybin..

Tragedy! (Bee Gees) 2010 Bills Season!

Nowhere Man (The Beatles) What happened to Jairus Byrd????

Cool Change (Little River Band)..thoughts if our first two picks in 2011 is QB, & OLT !

R.E.S.P.E.C.T (Aretha Franklin?) Something the Bills don't get!!!

Too Much Time on My Hands(Styx)-Me,wasting too much time thinking about the Bills :bag: