First Ralph Visit...

DreReed83

Again. I'm not going to the Steelers game. Try reading next time.

Thanks for the help.

Enjoy that Steelers game!!!! :devil:

Seriously, have fun up there. I got to road trip with my wife from our home in Illinois up to Buffalo in 2007. We stopped and stayed with friends in Columbus, OH; went to Cleveland for the Christmas Story House and the Rock 'n' Roll HOF. Then we had a Saturday drive up to Buffalo and took in the sites at Niagara Falls. The next day we saw the Bills beat the Jests in the first start for our ex-QB: Oh, the optimism!

My only regret, if you call it that, was not being able to take in more sites while in Buffalo. I definitely plan to venture up to Buffalo and partake in some of the traditions.

So many better places for wings though. Unless you are going to the Anchor to say you've been there, go somewhere else. Mamosers, Barbill, etc.

Mamosers and Barbill? I'll definately put that into consideration.

Thanks

Should be fun. I'm getting there Saturday afternoon and goin to Niagara Falls and wings of course. Anybody know of any other fun places around there? Can't wait.

I'm already expecting a loss but I don't care. I'm going for the experience...

Nope. Just did your mom some cheap favors and she gave me them for free. Happy?

It would be great if you would refrain from insulting the family members of other posters.

Aw b.s. Bill I think it is awesome way to come to the board. Balls to the wall Baby! Take no **** from nobody!

Hey DreReeed83 if nobody else welcomed you here, I certainly will. Enjoy your time at the Ralph bro!

So many better places for wings though. Unless you are going to the Anchor to say you've been there, go somewhere else. Mamosers, Barbill, etc.

Mamosers and Barbill? I'll definately put that into consideration.

Thanks

Dre, I agree with what yall said. Ignore the Anchor, maybe try Duff's as it is midway (and easily accessable) between the Falls and RWS. I also heard that Barbill is good, but just to let you know it is cash only.

Edited by ConradDobler

I would think you can probably sit anywhere you like so buy cheap tickets and move down. Bills/Lions will make these Toronto games look like sellouts. It will be EMPTY. Seriously I imagine it being so quiet you can actually hear the crickets on TV. The thing to remember is that it is not normally like this. Your dream was a good one. Its kind of like getting to have sex right now with some 50's starlet. Yeah it would have been great then but she is near dead, old, fat, wrinkled and smells nasty.