First Ralph Visit...

DreReed83

I've been to 6 Bills games all in Giants Stadium, but this November, I'm going to my first ever Bills home game at the Ralph. Anything i should expect or be prepared for? How's the weather been mid-November the last year or 2? Any input would be badazz.

I've been to 6 Bills games all in Giants Stadium, but this November, I'm going to my first ever Bills home game at the Ralph. Anything i should expect or be prepared for? How's the weather been mid-November the last year or 2? Any input would be badazz.

All you need to know.

Hot seats are great also.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

It'll be cold.

Tailgating is ALWAYS a good time. I always have fun. Yeah the Bills stink right now but the Gameday experience as a whole is awesome. I love it.

Yea can't wait to hit the tailgates. When do you guys usually start?

All you need to know.

Hot seats sre great also.

I love the cold. Football is meant to be played in the cold...looking forward to freezing my azz off. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately for you, you'll either see a half empty stadium (maybe 3/4 empty by then), or you'll want to puke because there will be about 40,000 Steeler fans for the last game in November.

Sorry for you that you'll see the Ralph for the first time during this miserable season.

You may be the only one there. Atmosphere will be horrible. Hope it does not sour you on the great game day experience it can be....it's like a college atmosphere, crazy people, rabid fan base but all of that has pretty much been erased this year. Only 58k yesterday with a winnable game, 70 degrees and sunny. Absolutely beautiful and the team has destroyed the will of the fan base for the most part.

I would not be surprised if only 30k people show up at that time...mid- November they could be 0-8

Unfortunately for you, you'll either see a half empty stadium (maybe 3/4 empty by then), or you'll want to puke because there will be about 40,000 Steeler fans for the last game in November.

Sorry for you that you'll see the Ralph for the first time during this miserable season.

Damn. Pittsburgh fans are so loyal that they go to Bills-Lions games? Who knew.

:worthy: STEELER FANS...

Yea can't wait to hit the tailgates. When do you guys usually start?

The stadium parking lots open at 8 (or is it 9 now?) and close 2 hours after the game ends.

The red pinto (lot 1) "ketchup ceremony" is usually at 11:15 I believe.

Hopefully you are going to the Lions game.

The Steelers game will be a sea of black and gold and not as much fun for a Bills fan.

Edited by CodeMonkey

You may be the only one there. Atmosphere will be horrible. Hope it does not sour you on the great game day experience it can be....it's like a college atmosphere, crazy people, rabid fan base but all of that has pretty much been erased this year. Only 58k yesterday with a winnable game, 70 degrees and sunny. Absolutely beautiful and the team has destroyed the will of the fan base for the most part.

I would not be surprised if only 30k people show up at that time...mid- November they could be 0-8

I already know that I'm going to a miserable game, but I honestly don't feel like waiting 5 years for the possibility of this team turning it around. My dreams always been to go to a Bills home game.

I'm expecting the worst...trust me.

The stadium parking lots open at 8 (or is it 9 now?) and close 2 hours after the game ends.

The red pinto (lot 1) "ketchup ceremony" is usually at 11:15 I believe.

Hopefully you are going to the Lions game.

The Steelers game will be a sea of black and gold and not as much fun for a Bills fan.

Yes sir. Goin to the Lions game. Thanks for the input.

Edited by DreReed83

I already know that I'm going to a miserable game, but I honestly don't feel like waiting 5 years for the possibility of this team turning it around. My dreams always been to go to a Bills home game.

I'm expecting the worst...trust me.

You sound like a realist....I just feel bad your first experience will be a poor one. Don't think that's how it always is going to be

You sound like a realist....I just feel bad your first experience will be a poor one. Don't think that's how it always is going to be

Won't be a poor one. Experience is what I'm looking forward to and I'm going to have a blast no matter what. I was at the game in December of 08 at Giants Stadium where Losman bootlegged fumbled our win away to Shaun Ellis and Jets ran it back for a TD. Yea, with all the Jets fan yelling J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS, wasn't all that pleasing either. I'll be fine.

2 more questions. Does anybody have any recommendations to any hotels near the Ralph? Or maybe somewhere halfway between the Ralph and Niagara Falls? We plan on going to Niagara Falls and the Anchor Bar on Saturday and the game on Sunday.

Also, how's the parking experience at the Ralph? Are there limited parking spots? Any input/advice would be helpful.

2 more questions. Does anybody have any recommendations to any hotels near the Ralph? Or maybe somewhere halfway between the Ralph and Niagara Falls? We plan on going to Niagara Falls and the Anchor Bar on Saturday and the game on Sunday.

Also, how's the parking experience at the Ralph? Are there limited parking spots? Any input/advice would be helpful.

Hotels near the Ralph

Parking :

Hammers Lot

Tailgate:

Lot 1 Pole 5

Parking shouldn't be an issue, I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lots.

It will be a Steelers home game. Probably the worst possible game to go to this year. Steelers will be rolling and the Bills will be deader than dead. Bills fans will sell their tickets to Pittsburgers ... bring your terrible towel..

It will be a Steelers home game. Probably the worst possible game to go to this year. Steelers will be rolling and the Bills will be deader than dead. Bills fans will sell their tickets to Pittsburgers ... bring your terrible towel..

Again. I'm not going to the Steelers game. Try reading next time.

Hotels near the Ralph

Parking :

Hammers Lot

Tailgate:

Lot 1 Pole 5

Parking shouldn't be an issue, I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lots.

Thanks for the help.