Bledsoe's numbers

PJBrown

what about his 14 interceptions? real stats 17 td's and 14 int's.take away the 4 td's last week playing a team that has only won 1 game all year and it was pathetic 13 /14,but hey i am a die hard bills fan so i hope drew does well ,but as a qb he is basically done!

what about his 14 interceptions?    real stats  17 td's and 14 int's.take away the 4 td's last week playing a team that has only won 1 game all year and it was pathetic  13 /14,but hey i am a die hard bills fan so i hope drew does well ,but as a qb he is basically done!

151113[/snapback]

This is dumb. You can't "take away" games. This like the idea of "taking" away a big run by a rb to make him look like less of a rb. Like if I said if you take away Julis Jones 53 yard run on monday he would've only had 150 yards instead of 200. Well no sh--. Fortuntaly for us and anyone else who beats miami they're still a part of the nfl, and victories against them still count. You are what you are. It's not fairy tale or make believe. You can't erase a fact. It would be like me saying. What about the 66 yard screen pass to willis mcgahee that would've gave bledsoe 343 yards passing. What if that never got called back, WHAT if Willis Mcgahee never fumbled. Drew could've finished with 5 or 6 tds instead of 4. See your theory can work both ways.

Then take away his 3 INT game the other week and his stats look even better. You can play that game both ways--bottom line he had a great game against the number one ranked pass defense on the road so that should make fans happy!

This is dumb.  You can't "take away" games. This like the idea of "taking" away a big run by a rb to make him look like less of a rb. Like if I said if you take away Julis Jones 53 yard run on monday he would've only had 150 yards instead of 200. Well no sh--.  Fortuntaly for us and anyone else who beats miami they're still a part of the nfl, and victories against them still count.  You are what you are.  It's not fairy tale or make believe. You can't erase a fact.  It would be like me saying.  What about the 66 yard screen pass to willis mcgahee that would've gave bledsoe  343 yards passing. What if that never got called back, WHAT if Willis Mcgahee never fumbled. Drew could've finished with 5 or 6 tds instead of 4.  See your theory can work both ways.

151120[/snapback]

yes poor analogy on my part all i was trying to say was before the last game drew had more int's than td'd. drew is a interception machine.when he is in a big spot he will throw em'.

yes poor analogy on my part all i was trying to say was before the last game drew had more int's than td'd. drew is a interception machine.when he is in a big spot he will throw em'.

151152[/snapback]

There's simply more to it than that. I won't dispute that he's not been a good player for a LONG time, but it's not just him.

Brett Favre looked pretty damn below average against the Iggles Sunday. Amazing what happens to good QBs when you whack them a few times early in a football game.

Favre sucked because he was behind early and and by alot. Everyone knew he was throwing on every down. GB may have possibly the worse defence Ive seen this year. I would trade 4 Drew's and a high draft pick for Favre. Damn that would be a dream come true having him here.

That team had the #1 pass D in the NFL going into that game.

151176[/snapback]

Probably beacuse everyone runs the ball up thier a$$ all day. Who needs to throw? 32 attempts a game at 4.2 per crack. They have only managed 7 pics so they arent that great.

Favre sucked because he was behind early and and by alot. Everyone knew he was throwing on every down. GB may have possibly the worse defence Ive seen this year. I would trade 4 Drew's and a high draft pick for Favre. Damn that would be a dream come true having him here.

151177[/snapback]

ur stoopid

Probably beacuse everyone runs the ball up thier a$$ all day. Who needs to throw? 32 attempts a game at 4.2 per crack.  They have only managed 7 pics so they arent that great.

151188[/snapback]

I see. But what does that say about the vaunted Bills D?

Funny how when we had no offense last season and most of this season, other teams didn't need to move the ball against us, and despite our apparent inability to get turnovers we were only to happy to pump our fists and brag about our defensive ranking... Ya can't have it both ways.

take away the 4 td's last week playing a team that has only won 1 game all year and it was pathetic 

151113[/snapback]

A team that has not allowed a 100-yard receiver all year (Evans) and more than one TD pass per game. Seems to me we had four. FOUR! Do you realize that's actually FOUR TIMES BETTER than any other team they've played...including NE? Why people refuse to believe that maybe we're getting better is just craziness.

Okay. I get it. We're not Super Bowl material yet. But lately we've been winning more than we've been losing and if we were playing like this from Week 1, we'd have three losses right now. Maybe even two.

Seems to me we're getting better.

A team that has not allowed a 100-yard receiver all year (Evans) and more than one TD pass per game. Seems to me we had four. FOUR! Do you realize that's actually FOUR TIMES BETTER than any other team they've played...including NE? Why people refuse to believe that maybe we're getting better is just craziness.

Okay. I get it. We're not Super Bowl material yet. But lately we've been winning more than we've been losing and if we were playing like this from Week 1, we'd have three losses right now. Maybe even two.

Seems to me we're getting better.

151283[/snapback]

Do you mean that its okay to be a little happy that we are 6-2 the last 8 games? I need someone else to validate that it's okay for me to be happy, maybe even pleased with our performance. :w00t::lol:

I mean I know we suck and I should have no hope..but its really hard not to smile when an almost 400 lb d-lineman is sprinting toward the endzone with the ball and other guys on both sides of the ball are making huge plays....

2288 in yards and 17 passing TD's in 12 games......on pace for:

3050 yards/23 TD's

..not a bad season by most standards

151088[/snapback]

Well when he's had time to throw, he made the most of it which is the reason why he's our starting quarterback.

2288 in yards and 17 passing TD's in 12 games......on pace for:

3050 yards/23 TD's

..not a bad season by most standards

151088[/snapback]

Please, in the future, post nothing positive about DB. :lol:

It riles up the feces heaving monkeys so. :w00t:

I'd love to hear what these "Bills fans" will say when JP struggles when his time comes. Oh and he will.

Please, in the future, post nothing positive about DB.    :lol:

It riles up the feces heaving monkeys so.    :w00t:

I'd love to hear what these "Bills fans" will say when JP struggles when his time comes.  Oh and he will.

151329[/snapback]

You seem to be implying that this fan base would lack patience with a young player. Whatever on earth would give you that idea? :w00t: