Looks like it is between us and the Panthers for the #1 pick

DarthICE

That Cleveland game in December will be the deciding factor in the #1 pick.....unless of course Oakland tanks and Patriots trade the overall # 1 to another team who then takes the QB they wanted. You just know it's going to happen.

Yeah its possible I guess.

I'm happy hockey season started.

Watching the Ottawa game, the Sabres look they may actually be able to reach deep into the playoffs this year.

They have added alot more toughness, and have a real nice balance of skill, grit, and talent.

If they can keep the injury bug at bay, this team reminds me of the Sabres teams of the late 90's that eventually went to the Stanley Cup.

When the Bills earn a top 3 pick in next year's draft, they will almost certainly trade it away. So don't get too excited. There's NO WAY Ralph pays that kinda bonus money to anyone, much less a rookie.

Disagree. Remember at this years draft when they asked Buddy why he didn't trade around? He said he doesn't know how to do it, so he just sits put and picks when it's his turn. Plus, they NEED this to sell tickets for next season.

The bad news is they look worse than us. The good news is they took their QB this year.

Don't dispare, we've got this locked down. After today's game I'm ready tp make the 0-for call. Just thank goodness this is still a 16 game season so we can at least share the platform of shame with Detroit.