posting from the stadium

Just Jack

The jaguar admins sitting in the suite behind my seats are complaining we're being to rowdy and they are trying to get security to throw some people out

Yeah, how dare those fans cheer for a 0-4 team? Don't they know Jacksonville is supposed to win? Kick the bums out!

After the game I found out what was going on. The girl had been being considerate and instead of making 8 people stand up when she needed to leave her seat, she would climb over into the empty row behind and go that way instead. So either some Bills employee saw her doing that, or someone reported it, and security came to tell her to stop. But not the green/yellow jacket security. The sport coat wearing supervisors, three of them. Turns out because the Jags people are in the suite, security is watching our section closely so that our fans don't give a bad impression of all Bills fans.

After the game I found out what was going on. The girl had been being considerate and instead of making 8 people stand up when she needed to leave her seat, she would climb over into the empty row behind and go that way instead. So either some Bills employee saw her doing that, or someone reported it, and security came to tell her to stop. But not the green/yellow jacket security. The sport coat wearing supervisors, three of them. Turns out because the Jags people are in the suite, security is watching our section closely so that our fans don't give a bad impression of all Bills fans.

:doh:

Did they tell her stop being considerate?

What's the security issue with that? I wonder if they throw out the guys who run down and over 20 or 30 rows after the game is over and then cut in front of everyone waiting in line in the aisle?

What's the security issue with that? I wonder if they throw out the guys who run down and over 20 or 30 rows after the game is over and then cut in front of everyone waiting in line in the aisle?

She could slip and fall onto other people while climbing over, or possibly spill her beer also.