Brett Favre might be in some hot water...

Buftex

I'm sure if it were true there would be more evidence out there. Sounds to me like a desperate guy who wanted to meet this girl and acted Like Favre so she would be impressed. Very disturbing.

yeah that sounds more realistic then favre making them calls because i'm sure he would approach her in the tunnel or at practice not have some mystery man approaching her to set it up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that sounds more realistic then favre making them calls because i'm sure he would approach her in the tunnel or at practice not have some mystery man approaching her to set it up

Right.

Is that why Favre is "injured" for the first time in 100 years the week after his meetings on this with the NFL? Can you say "non-suspension suspension"?

This whole thing is even more disturbing when you consider that she's only a "reporter" due to the notoriety she received after being caught on camera as a fan at a Florida State-Miami football game shaking her breasts, and the commentators talked about her on air. Disgusting.

Very disgusting, any links to that video?

I'm thinking of a new ad campaign for Wrangler Jeans. Brett Favre, NFL's most interesting man. "I don't always wear pants, but when I do, I prefer Wrangler Jeans."

At museums, he is allowed to touch the work.