Yet another music thread

A few that I immediately thought of:

Rush - Nobody's Hero

Queen - The Show Must Go On

Warren Zevon - Suzie Lightning

Also: "November Rain" - Great music video, or greatest music video?

How about one of the greatest live music performance by a band on their last leg:

completely stoned, great performace, and they all walked off separately at the end.

Guns & Roses "November Rain"circa 1994 or 1995....Mtv Music Awards...still sends

chills up the spine!

Edited by cwchze

60's -

70's -

80's -

90's (the song was released underground in the 90's, so it's 90's) -

2000's - Crossfade - The Unknown

This is not a ballad, but several here listed are not ballads, but this song has been growing on me:

and this one

Music is what keeps me going all day, Sirius is probably the most important possession I have.

I stuck to the 2000's mostly because music in the 80's, well, was music of the 80's and the whole 90's grunge thing was awful. Plus, I am 29, 2000's relates better.

I guess, if I had to pick just 1 ballad...

Winrawr: Top ballad of all time

Edited by jboyst62

60's - Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

70's - James Taylor - Fire and Rain

80's - REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You

90's (the song was released underground in the 90's, so it's 90's) - Linkin Park - My December

This is not a ballad, but several here listed are not ballads, but this song has been growing on me:

30STM - Closer To The Edge

and this one

Egypt Central - You Make Me Sick

Music is what keeps me going all day, Sirius is probably the most important possession I have.

I stuck to the 2000's mostly because music in the 80's, well, was music of the 80's and the whole 90's grunge thing was awful. Plus, I am 29, 2000's relates better.

So I guess you don't like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzT8AoOau1Y

:P

So I guess you don't like this:

:P

Don't get me wrong, it is not that I do not like that stuff, I just do not find it at the top of my list. That is a great song, but I just do not think it is the best. I was listening to various songs I recorded on my Sirius Stiletto. This was similar to the play order.

Faron Young - Hello Walls,

, Sick Puppies - Odd One,
, Thompson Twins - King For A Day,
. No joke, that's about the way it goes. Marlyn Manson-Hank Williams-Al Green-Sinatra-George Strait-Silverstein-Conway Twitty.

Don't get me wrong, it is not that I do not like that stuff, I just do not find it at the top of my list. That is a great song, but I just do not think it is the best. I was listening to various songs I recorded on my Sirius Stiletto. This was similar to the play order.

Faron Young - Hello Walls, Escape the Fate - 10 Miles Wide, Harold Melvin - If You Don't Know Me By Now, Freddy Fender - Wasted Days and Wasted Nights, Sick Puppies - Odd One, Hanson - MMMBop, Thompson Twins - King For A Day, Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried. No joke, that's about the way it goes. Marlyn Manson-Hank Williams-Al Green-Sinatra-George Strait-Silverstein-Conway Twitty.

Just busting your chops & finding a way to add another rock ballad into the mix. :D

Pretty fair. Health has been a bit ragged, but I've been through worse. Otherwise pretty good.

How's sobriety treating you?

Sorry to hear about your health B. Things are good here, sobriety is what it is, can't say I don't miss certain things (ehem smokey smoke) but I definitely like what getting the other things outta my life has had to offer.

60's -

70's -

80's -

90's (the song was released underground in the 90's, so it's 90's) -

and this one

My december is a damn good song.

I had Closer to The Edge in my head for over a week at one point, and you have broughten it back again. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

I had Closer to The Edge in my head for over a week at one point, and you have broughten it back again. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

First time I heard it, I hated it. It's amazing, though. It beat out Linkin Park What I've Done for song of this decade to me.

• 2 weeks later...