When is enough, enough?

Da Big Man

We keep giving money, we keep buying tickets, pay dearly to park, pay alot to tailgate( food, drink, etc.), they rape us at the concession stands, in rain, sleet, snow and the dark of night. What are we entitled to? When are we aloud to express our collective frustrations to this FFFFFFF'd up organization? :wallbash::thumbdown::censored:

I have already wrote the franchise an email with my disgust. I doubt it will do much good but living in NC and only visiting every so often for a game, which has been a while, is rare.

I am currently interviewing new franchise's to support. Washington is one and Pitt is the other. Win or lose they both care about their clubs. :thumbsup:

I, a lifelong Bills fan, had to adopt another franchise as my second favorite team because the final half-year of Jauron was enough for me. That team is the Chargers because I live in LA and, well, I like them since Brees was there. If you had asked me 10 years ago if there was another team I rooted for, I would have said "No."

I don't care if Ralph Wilson is considered a Hall of Fame owner. IMO, he needs to be on the Hall of Shame. When you leave inept people to run your franchise, you don't deserve anyone's respect. Hell, his daughter was a freakin' scout for us. Ask Bill Polian what he thought of Linda Bogdan as an NFL scout.

I, a lifelong Bills fan, had to adopt another franchise as my second favorite team because the final half-year of Jauron was enough for me. That team is the Chargers because I live in LA and, well, I like them since Brees was there. If you had asked me 10 years ago if there was another team I rooted for, I would have said "No."

I don't care if Ralph Wilson is considered a Hall of Fame owner. IMO, he needs to be on the Hall of Shame. When you leave inept people to run your franchise, you don't deserve anyone's respect. Hell, his daughter was a freakin' scout for us. Ask Bill Polian what he thought of Linda Bogdan as an NFL scout.

Good choice in teams. And well put about King Ralph. HERE-HERE! :thumbsup:

We keep giving money, we keep buying tickets, pay dearly to park, pay alot to tailgate( food, drink, etc.), they rape us at the concession stands, in rain, sleet, snow and the dark of night. What are we entitled to? When are we aloud to express our collective frustrations to this FFFFFFF'd up organization? :wallbash::thumbdown::censored:

Im so sick of posts like these. I mean what do you really expect out of a team that is clearly re-building (again). Yes , we are 0-4 , and we should not be winning games against the likes of the dolphins , jets , pats , and packers. Those 4 teams are solid playoff caliber teams , we are not, yet. If you had high hopes , or even mediocre hopes for the Bills success this year ,then frankly , I feel sorry for you. Year one of a new regime , especially with no established franchise QB and offensive/defensive lines usually means a year in which you bottom out , figure out which players are here to stay , and then improve what you don't have in the offseason. Yea it sucks that we aren't competitive this year , but hey , no one is forcing you to watch the games.

WE ARE REBUILDING!

Im so sick of posts like these. I mean what do you really expect out of a team that is clearly re-building (again). Yes , we are 0-4 , and we should not be winning games against the likes of the dolphins , jets , pats , and packers. Those 4 teams are solid playoff caliber teams , we are not, yet. If you had high hopes , or even mediocre hopes for the Bills success this year ,then frankly , I feel sorry for you. Year one of a new regime , especially with no established franchise QB and offensive/defensive lines usually means a year in which you bottom out , figure out which players are here to stay , and then improve what you don't have in the offseason. Yea it sucks that we aren't competitive this year , but hey , no one is forcing you to watch the games.

WE ARE REBUILDING!

no no, I feel sorry for you. I'm fed up with mediocrity and 10 years of "rebuilding."

Another "I'm done with this team thread". How original.

I'm as pessimistic as anyone, but I was born in 1980. I'm 30 years old. There are posters who are older and much wiser who will tell you the 70's and early 80's were way worse than now. And ya know what? They didn't cry and jump ship. They stuck with this team because it's THEIR team. It sucks to be awful, but you can't win every season. You can't even make the playoffs every decade. But you still follow your team. When they do finally win, how sweet it will be for those of us who bitched and moaned, but never even considered jumping ship. Get over it. This team is a bunch of untalented losers. But their OUR untalented losers.

Edited by stevestojan

Please share that email address via a fresh thread.

guestservices@bills.nfl.com

No thread needed, it's just off the BB.com site. It is their general customer service address. The reply I got was simply "we have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate dept."

Another "I'm done with this team thread". How original.

I'm as pessimistic as anyone, but I was born in 1980. I'm 30 years old. There are posters who are older and much wiser who will tell you the 70's and early 80's were way worse than now. And ya know what? They didn't cry and jump ship. They stuck with this team because it's THEIR team. It sucks to be awful, but you can't win every season. You can't even make the playoffs every decade. But you still follow your team. When they do finally win, how sweet it will be for those of us who bitched and moaned, but never even considered jumping ship. Get over it. This team is a bunch of untalented losers. But their OUR untalented losers.

Yeah, but this Rah Rah Rah crap is also old. In 1920, or 70 or 80, it didn't cost so much friggin money to unconditionally support a bunch of losers. And no, it wasn't this bad. This is the LONGEST stretch of playoff-less football. So, no, it wasn't worse. They got to get over being so awful back then, a lot quicker, because the playoffs bracketed those awful era's of football in a shorter period of time.

This is fuggin awful, and it costs a minor fortune to pour season ticket money, hotel money, food money, gas money, and rain gear money (how fitting on Sunday) to these losers in the front office running the clown show. It's more expensive than ever to support a team unconditionally these days. They deserve every bit of critcism they get.

Russ Brandon can kiss my ass.

guestservices@bills.nfl.com

No thread needed, it's just off the BB.com site. It is their general customer service address. The reply I got was simply "we have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate dept."

As in the spam/junk email filing department?

Better yet I bet Ol' Ralphy and the boys are "sweating it out" up there in Detroit whilst they read it. :bag:

Edited by wonderbread

Yeah, but this Rah Rah Rah crap is also old. In 1920, or 70 or 80, it didn't cost so much friggin money to unconditionally support a bunch of losers. And no, it wasn't this bad. This is the LONGEST stretch of playoff-less football. So, no, it wasn't worse. They got to get over being so awful back then, a lot quicker, because the playoffs bracketed those awful era's of football in a shorter period of time.

This is fuggin awful, and it costs a minor fortune to pour season ticket money, hotel money, food money, gas money, and rain gear money (how fitting on Sunday) to these losers in the front office running the clown show. It's more expensive than ever to support a team unconditionally these days. They deserve every bit of critcism they get.

Russ Brandon can kiss my ass.

Where's your letter?

WE ARE REBUILDING!

We are REBUILDING with ZERO of this year's picks starting. None. Not one. Doesn't raise hopes too much. I could accept a rebuild if someone was doing SOMETHING, but nothing happened this offseason, and nothing's happening this season, either.

Isn't lashing out what we do every day since the Stadium Wall was created??

PTR

Unfortunately, no one ever reads it that matters, despite what the troll who said he was a player says.

If the players read this place, they might begin to realize the effect their laziness has on the fan base. If the FO read it, they might have a clue as to how to build a football team. But alas, they don't. As such, we get a RB at #9. We get Maybin instad of Orapko. We get Williams instead of McKinnie. And on, and on, and on and on....