MLB Playoffs Set To Go

Wait....WHAT?

Not to hijack this thread, but YOU voted for the legalization of marijuana?

I only caught the game in bits and pieces as I was at the Sixers-Heat game. Were the Giants just tagging Lee all night or was it just a 5th inning meltdown?

He gave up 8 hits and I think 5 of them were doubles but he also struck out 7 so it was good and bad. Most of it was in the 5th inning but he gave up I think 3 doubles prior to that inning.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave up 8 hits and I think 5 of them were doubles but he also struck out 7 so it was good and bad. Most of it was in the 5th inning but he gave up I think 3 doubles prior to that inning.

Yeah, all three from Freddy Sanchez. That dude is HOT right now.

Funny how everyone here is nervous seeing they scored so many runs last night. They may be tapped out. :lol: That was about 6 games worth of runs for this team.

Nahhh, they got plenty left. I think everybody assumed that game last night was a loss because they were facing Lee so the fact that they won is a HUGEE boost for the club. I think it shows that they can win both close games and big run games. They have all the confidence in the world right now and I think they're ready to bring a championship back to San Fran. Texas isn't gonna just roll over, but as my buddy said, San Fran seems like a team of destiny this year.

Well, so far this series sucks...any time Texas wants to wake up and COMPETE, it's okay with me.

I don't care who wins, I just want to see the same competitive-type games we saw in the NLDS/NLCS

I love this town. I really hope they have to come back to win it. I'll have to walk down to the ball park to watch the craziness.

Sure looks like the Giants have what it takes. I wouldnt be surprised if they swept the Rangers.

I cant get that song out of my head now!!

Sure looks like the Giants have what it takes. I wouldnt be surprised if they swept the Rangers.

I cant get that song out of my head now!!

How can you not like a team that doesn't take itself seriously. They are truly a team and are clicking as such right now.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans...I didn't have a horse in this race, but I've grown to appreciate this team. They are a bunch of colorful folks, and they showed Bobby a ton of respect when they knocked out my Braves. They fought their asses off for this win...kudos to them!

Congrats to the Giants. I was rooting for a good series, and the Rangers did not provide that. They were friggin horrible....Ultimately, I did want the Giants to win, though.

YOu said it, man...the friggin Rangers were a bunch of unmotivated NANCIES. The Braves are beaten up to hell, yet we gave the Giants a heckuva fight. I'm really disappointed in Texas...they ruined what was a pretty awesome 2010 playoffs.