Jets "whooped them bums"

Anybody remember when Thurman said the Bills "kicked Miami's a**" in 1990? And that video clip found it's way to ESPN, not just some scrub's twitter, not to mention the Dolphins were pretty good. But it's par for the course when a good team beats a piece of crap.

At least it could've come from a starter not a second or third stringer.... If I was HC of a NFL team there would be no twitter accounts allowed for players or coaches. Im sure NFLPA would have issue with it but there always seems to be someone going off half cocked and saying something that ends up as bulletin board material or is embarrassing or relveals something about the team that is supposed to be private.....

At least it could've come from a starter not a second or third stringer.... If I was HC of a NFL team there would be no twitter accounts allowed for players or coaches. Im sure NFLPA would have issue with it but there always seems to be someone going off half cocked and saying something that ends up as bulletin board material or is embarrassing or relveals something about the team that is supposed to be private.....

Good point. Nothing productive typically comes from players that post stuff on social networks. GM's and HC's should include this in their player codes of conduct.

As to what was written, all I can say is that every dog has it's day and the Jests will get theirs. Their arrogance and cocky attitudes from the top on down, will in the end be their downfall. :devil: