Bruuuuce

Here is the remaining home schedule:

Jax

Chi (in tor)

Det

Pit

Cle

NE

Realistically the only other game I can see selling out this year is Pit (is it sold out already?), and Chi for the sole reason that it's in Toronto. I think this is great - it's really the only way that us fans can show Ralph and the FO that we won't stand, or more importantly pay, for this garbage on the field anymore. Does anyone know the last time that at least 4 home games were blacked out?

Here is the remaining home schedule:

Jax

Chi (in tor)

Det

Pit

Cle

NE

Realistically the only other game I can see selling out this year is Pit (is it sold out already?), and Chi for the sole reason that it's in Toronto. I think this is great - it's really the only way that us fans can show Ralph and the FO that we won't stand, or more importantly pay, for this garbage on the field anymore. Does anyone know the last time that at least 4 home games were blacked out?

Pittsburgh was sold out before the season started.

FOr some reason, large blocks of empty seats look so much worse the the Ralph than any other stadium. Maybe its because at Jax and Oakland, the seats are all different colors or something? i dunno, but it's going to look horrible for that Lions game for sure.

FOr some reason, large blocks of empty seats look so much worse the the Ralph than any other stadium. Maybe its because at Jax and Oakland, the seats are all different colors or something? i dunno, but it's going to look horrible for that Lions game for sure.

I guess the real question is, can Ralph see that far across from his box to even realize the seats are empty?

Get this garbage off my television, and let me watch some actual football.

I think they put something like "Lassie" on in this case, not another football game.

As per the NFL blackout rule no doubt.

What looks worse, empty seats or seats filled with Steelers fans? :)

I think they put something like "Lassie" on in this case, not another football game.

As per the NFL blackout rule no doubt.

Lassie got cut last week and is backing up in Jax... if Garrard struggles or gets hurt we may be watching Lassie whether there's a blackout or not.

But hey, Chris Kelsay is a solid team leader whose re-signing you whole-heartedly supported.

Did you even watch Kelsay yesterday? Oi. I wish I could be that bad and make that much.

Dude, Kelsay had 9 points in his fantasy league. So, uh, yeah--- I think he did okay!

Pittsburgh was sold out before the season started.

And the place will be packed w/ annoying Steelers fans, who are this week upset over loosing a game to a good team while strarting their 4th string QB. Any complaining Steelers fan should try being a Bills fan for a week.

And the place will be packed w/ annoying Steelers fans, who are this week upset over loosing a game to a good team while strarting their 4th string QB. Any complaining Steelers fan should try being a Bills fan for a week.

It is harder for them. They are used to watching quality.

I really feel sorry for the season ticket owners....they got ripped off big time this year.

Hoping that they don't sell out the rest of the season...maybe they can show real football teams play at 1pm the rest of the season.

Id rather listen to them on the radio at this point...what a shame this team has become. :(:wallbash:

all the PITT fans bought those tickets. Watch you will see more steeler fans there then Bills fans.

The remaining Bills fans holding tickets for that game should sell them to Steelers fans. Fill the entire stadium with Steelers faithful.

The remaining Bills fans holding tickets for that game should sell them to Steelers fans. Fill the entire stadium with Steelers faithful.

I'm doing my part. I'm flying back with 3 of my friends from Chicago who are all Steelers fans. I've been telling them for years how great it is to tailgate at the Ralph. I'd stay home and just send them but I'd miss the Sundowner.