I watched Kelsay closely today and ...

It's really quite compelling, isn't it? :lol:

Now he's posting in every thread (including one which he started today) sarcastic comments about how the Bills just need a little "hard work"to fix things--- he's mocking Gailey and Nix by distilling their philosophy down to this oversimplification. I thought that's why he loves Kelsay so much--- because he's such a hard worker?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would Poz start over? David Harris or Bart Scott. The fact that Poz is mediocre makes him look good on that team.

Good point; he's not better than either of them (although in truth he's certainly in the same ballpark as Harris). I still think he's a good, solid starter for most teams, however.

Actually, after watching the LBs in today's game, I'm more convinced than ever that Poz is a good player surrounded by a sea of garbage. He's an excellent pursuer, doesn't make stupid errors, and spends a ton of time covering up other people's mistakes (of which there are way too many). He'd be starting for most teams in the league, including the Jets (in a 3-4 set).

I second that. Poz is a good player on a terrible team.

Kelsay was functionally useless in an important game at home. He overpursued with regularity, he put no pressure on the QB, and most - importantly - didn't come close to making a play.

Since everything tastes better deep fried, I will order up some deep fried crow. He's not average.

Yeah, it's really undeniable that Kelsay is a terrible OLB.

That aside, the likelihood is that there will be no NFL football next year and that Chris Kelsay became one of the only FA's that will get a signing bonus from now until there is an agreement.

Utter foolishness courtesy of the people who brought you the decade of fail.

Maybe Kelsay agreed to cross the line and play as a scab in exchange for the unwarranted extension.