Dierdorf

judman

I think it safe to say we at the wall agree with you. All of us except of course for Schope the dope who earlier this week I happened to hear talking about how he thinks he is one of the only listenable to broadcasters out there lol

Wait to Mikey. Again you are are your own idiot and I guess we have to give you that :sick:

CBS is twisting a dagger in the back of Bills fans this weekend by sending Dan Dierdorf to provide color to Greg Gumbel's play by play.

He sucks. MUTE!

I understand what you are saying. However, if I have to pick my poison, I would take Dierdorf over Randy Cross.

I can't stand Dierdorf, he drones on and on with astute insight of the obvious.... I just want to shout "stop!" :wallbash:

MNF just isn't MNF without Dierdorf making the astute observation "It's not over 'til it's over" in the middle of the 4th quarter.

He usually picks one player on the favored team and just sucks his dong the whole game.

I bet it's Braylon Edwards this week ... even if he catches a 2 yard pass we'll hear something like " ... oh this Braylon Edwards is simply unstoppable. Not only does he catch TD passes, he also catches the underneath routes. Jets really knew what they were doing when this got this guy. blah blah blah ... "

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

"What a great deal of athleticism demonstrated by a talented young man...."

PUKE! He sucks.

In college we used to count how many times he said "athleticism." We got up to a dozen in one game. I think he works with a bank of about 250 words.