Moats to OLB

dgrid

Contrast that with Maybin, who looks like he gets smooshed directly downward everytime he tries to rush the passer.

That's a very unfair statement. When Maybin makes his outside move he is typically pushed 5-7 yards past the QB. He only gets smooshed when he triea an infrequent inside move.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said before, and I know we're all impatient to win again, but I really like how Chan seems to be tinkering with this team to genuinely find out what works. And, best of all, when something doesn't work (ie Trent), he doesn't hesitate to own up to it and be decisive about how to move forward.

:wallbash:

If there is ANYTHING people cannot get down on Maybin for, it is his work ethic.

As far as not knowing how to play football...yeah, he didnt play at Penn State or get drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft.

Moats on the other hand, has looked JUST as lost as Maybin...played at James Madison (WHO?) and went in what, the 6th round?

Hey, Scott Norwood went to James Madison. :unsure: Not sure if I have a point here.