Maybin Article... Still have some work to do...

MClem06

I just watched both those video's and I think I am going to vomit. Was Maybin squating 135 pounds? I can't believe the difference in strength between those two. Jauron was an idiot. Maybin better start tweeting less, and lifting more if he wants an NFL job next year.

It's been 30 years since I used to pump the dead weights, but if memory serves, he had one 45 on each side, and the bar weighs 45 so yes....he was struggling to do 8 freakin' lousy reps of squats of 135 pounds. I could still do that today at an out of shape 51 years old if I had the ambition to. Too bad Maybin's head wasn't inside that tire Orakpo was slamming with that sledge hammmer. Or better yet, Modrak's head, for passing on that beast for that skinny high jumper! :censored::thumbdown:

well...this is a different Maybin article...but from jw's piece today:

"It was the second penalty against Maybin this season, which means he has attracted more flags this year than generated sacks in his entire career."

That's one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever read.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-invisiblemaybin

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

When Maybin entered the draft and gained about 25lbs of muscle many pro scouts and college scouts wondered if he could actually gain anymore weight. The truth is, his frame just can't handle anymore weight. What I mean is that he is completely tapped out. Anymore weight he gains will just be fat and he will be a slow bowling ball that still gets plowed by olmen, tes, fbs, rbs, and occasionally even qbs. The kid sucks. The only hope for him is to be an olb with an absolutely HUGE dl. If he had 1000lbs of meat taking up the olmen then he MIGHT do something. If that isn't going to happen then he will be retiri g from football after he gets cut at the end of the 2011 season. Or maybe not, hell, some team was dumb enough to claim Trance Checkwards so why not take a overpaid, undersized and below average (and that's me being nice) olb. Unfortunately it's not Chans fault, he inherited this assclown from Dicky.

And squaring 135lbs never made me lol so much. I'm not an NFL player, I'm not an athlete, I haven't been in some strict training, I weigh about the same as "Maybe" (with a little more fat obviously) and I can squat over 600lbs and leg press over 1000lbs. This guy had trouble with girl weight for squats. I don't care how many sets he did, how many hours straight he had been working out or what he was doing before or after, he should be able to bust those squats out like he's got a pillow on his shoulders. This guy is a waste of sperm, his father should have finished in the sink.