Pat Williams TD Celebration

Mediaman

Looks like PW gave the ole throat slash sign after he scored the touch down, although I don't think it would have helped the fish, players need to be careful, it may hurt us in the future. Anyone else catch that?

I was laughing too damned hard to see much of anything at that point. You sure he wasn't calling for oxygen?-)

I'm surprised they didn't get him for it after seeing the refs hit Houjmanzedah for a 15yrdr after he did nothing mroe than a simple chestbump in the endzone.

Gawd, I love overbearaing NFL officials........... :doh:

I was laughing too damned hard to see much of anything at that point. You sure he wasn't calling for oxygen?-)

I'm surprised they didn't get him for it after seeing the refs hit Houjmanzedah for a 15yrdr after he did nothing mroe than a simple chestbump in the endzone.

Gawd, I love overbearaing NFL officials........... :doh:

149742[/snapback]

yeah, he's going to be receiving a letter from the league office. It wasn't even a small/questionable throat slash...it was a nice exagerrated shoulder to shoulder slash.

Puddum, bum!

Thanking you very much, I'll be appearing here all week............

Very funny SDS!  IN a morbid sort of way! :doh:

149836[/snapback]

Try the Veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses.

But seriously, I had tivo'ed the game and watched it last night, it was no doubt a throat slash. Maybe he was signaling to Lt. Tawny Madison to mute the audio (Galaxy Quest reference)