DONG! DONG! DONG! DONG!

The Big Cat

fair enough. but trent edwards entered my life for one reason, and one reason only, because he was a professional football player on my favorite team. i've never met the guy, i know nothing about what he's like in one on one interaction, all i know about him is based on what i see from him on the football field.

and on the football field, he's a coward. a nancy. completely ungutsy. and because of this, our relationship, which was predicated solely on his performance at the helm of my favorite football team, was sorely compromised.

i don't think i owe him anything. may be if he was a volunteer player. but he wasn't. he was paid to do a job. and his job was to score points and make the bills fans feel good about themselves. he failed at that.

EDIT: *UNgutsy

Have no problem with any of that except was a coward. Step on an NFL field and you are not a coward. Played scared..agreed. Just the word coward pretty strong . I disliked Trent as much as the next guy and 100% agree with cutting him..thats all i got to say