Only One Way to Fix the Mess

FergsKU

And unfortunately it has to do with one person's death....

This is a strange statement. I say this because no one has any idea what's going to happen once Ralph dies. Unforunately, I thnik it's going to be a very interesting time for the future of the team.

You may have to change your statement to: "Unfortunately, the Bills left Buffalo because of one person's death....."

You're right. The moving vans would be at One Bills Drive faster than you could say "RIP Ralph." No team. problem solved.

PTR

I thought I heard a few weeks ago several interviews where Jim Kelly said he has a group ready to purchase and keep the team in Buffalo once the opportunity arises. Granted nothing is guaranteed.

I thought I heard a few weeks ago several interviews where Jim Kelly said he has a group ready to purchase and keep the team in Buffalo once the opportunity arises. Granted nothing is guaranteed.

I'm praying Kelly is not blowing smoke but based on his track record I'm not betting the mortgage on him.

PTR

This has been said for a few years now. Wilson will leave the team to his family, whom would most likely sell the team to the highest bidder. I just hope he/they would give Kelly and his group first dibs.

It's certainly a catch 22. My hopes are there is some smoke to the Kelly fire. Don't know why he would leak these statements without some confidence.

Just think that everything trickles down from Ralph. Nothing good has happened since Polian left.

This has been said for a few years now. Wilson will leave the team to his family, whom would most likely sell the team to the highest bidder. I just hope he/they would give Kelly and his group first dibs.

The other owners have a say in any potential sale as well. Lots of possible scenarios. No point worrying about that day until it comes.

You're right. The moving vans would be at One Bills Drive faster than you could say "RIP Ralph." No team. problem solved.

PTR

So what? The FACTS are this, the Bills have always and will always suck ass under Ralph Wilson. So either he passes and sells to an owner that is willing to turn this around, or they keep sucking. If you are of the 'at least we have a team no matter how crappy they are' crew then please shut up and quit bitching about the quality of the team put on the field. It will ALWAYS suck under Ralph Wilsons reign.

Either you take a chance on a new owner or keep dealing with the same crap, you can't have it both ways.

And one more thing, please post something that can factually back up your claim they are going to move. I for one am tired of the uninformed hysteria out of some Bills fans. This team is going NO WHERE and even if it did move, it would be after the new owner was able to show over years that the team couldn't make it here. Buffalo is guaranteed profit to the NFL vs other locations.

This is dumb. Really, really dumb. Possibly dumber than the dumbest thing ever.

why did this need to be a thread?

Is there a more inept professional sports organization? This team has been a laughingstock since the late 90s. Piss poor decision after piss poor decision.