Bills "Now listening to trade offers for Lynch"...again

Jerry Jabber

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/28/1716967/report-bills-now-listening-to-trade-offers-for-rb-lynch

We've all been through this before. We've heard the rumors before the season, during training camp and before the Packers game. So, are the Bills really shopping Lynch now?

If so, then they have done a smart job of giving Lynch the bulk of the carries the last 2 weeks to show that Lynch is still a productive RB. Maybe by doing that, this will increase Lynch's trade value? If not, then enough of the trade rumors already.

Oh, yes, cause once a guy starts becoming productive, that is the best time to trade him. Can't have any productivity from Bills players...

Seriously, why trade him? He's playing really well, he and Spiller make a really good combo (with Lynch being the bruiser and Spiller being the change of pace back), and Jackson is 30. How long is he going to be around for? We trade Lynch, Jackson retires in a couple years, and all of a sudden we have to draft another RB. Why bother? Why not just keep Lynch?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Trading Lynch would be just plain stupid.

Lynch and Spiller are our backs for the next few years, IMO. Jackson is a good insurance policy... why would you mess with the single position we are strong at?

Oh, that's right.. because this team is a pile of crap, starting at the top.

I would definitely hate to lose the guy. You can still see the potential in Lynch, plus the guy have fun when he's out there running like a mad man..

My opinion means absolutely nothing but I think it will be a dumb decision to let the guy get away and, then one day have to face him and he beat the **** out of this weak ass unit we call a defense..

He definitely had fair share of issues but he's been quite, stayed away from trouble "so far" and looking like he could get his game back on track. I'm a fan so either way here or there I like the beast.