Where's the national media for Terrence McGee?

zow2

After every big game by McGee I half expect ESPN countdown or NFL Access to have something about him...but I see nothing? What gives? They were carving statues last year for Dante Hall and the year Chad Morton returned 2 or 3 kicks he was national news the whole year. Don't get me wrong, I like McGee under the radar because I never want to see him bolt the Bills for money & glory somewhere else, but c'mon, where's the love? SPorts Illustrated should have a huge article about this guy by now.

Yeah, but Hall played in Kansas City for that media darling Dickie Vermiel.

Mularkey hasn't cried in front of the cameras enough yet.

Wait till Bledsoe breaks his heart.

It's coming, oh yes, you know it's coming.

BWWWAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

After every big game by McGee I half expect ESPN countdown or NFL Access to have something about him...but I see nothing?  What gives?  They were carving statues last year for Dante Hall and the year Chad Morton returned 2 or 3 kicks he was national news the whole year.  Don't get me wrong, I like McGee under the radar because I never want to see him bolt the Bills for money & glory somewhere else, but c'mon, where's the love?  SPorts Illustrated should have a huge article about this guy by now.

149569[/snapback]

He's been spectacular but to be honest his returns actually pail when compared to Hall's. Think about it. Yesterday's was a pretty good example. One cut and gone. Add to that the success we've had using "Sade" Smith and Nate on punt returns and you have a good idea why he's not getting the same love.

Plus, I think it helped that Hall's Chefs were 13-3 the season he was running like his ass was on fire.

Yeah, but Hall played in Kansas City for that media darling Dickie Vermiel.

Mularkey hasn't cried in front of the cameras enough yet.

Wait till Bledsoe breaks his heart.

It's coming, oh yes, you know it's coming.

BWWWAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

149579[/snapback]

That's pretty fugged up.

:doh::lol::D

Also, the Hall stories were all in the context of the Chiefs starting the season 8-0 or so and the Hall stories were part of the context of what they were really covering which was a #1 team and Hall's accomplishments were a real explanation of why they were winning (Hall's returns were not only exciting but the beginning of blow-outs for the Chiefs or the difference in the game).

The media loves individual stories but they did their coverage of a likely non-playoff team Bills nationally last week when they told the story of WN's comeback.

McGee needs for his kicks to be part of a playoff team winning or he needs to havr some individual tale of adversity like a brother in jail or WM's injury (or more likely both at this point) to get a lot of national buzz.