Work will get me a new phone, a Droid

Just Jack

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Droid based phone to get?

• X
    • Incredible
    • other (explain)

I've currently got a BB Storm, work is signing a new contract with Verizon and decided to go with Droids, since some new remote software we're going to be using work with Droids. So I know several of you already have Droids, which one should I get? Work is recommending either the X or Incredible, but is okay with other models as long as they use Droid 2.1 or better, and are carried by Verizon.

With the newest Verizon droid (the x) you can use it as a wifi hotspot for your laptop or other wireless devices. That alone makes it the one to get.

...for an extra $20 fee/mo. Actually the Samsumg Fascinate, which I have, does that as well. My wife just got the Droid 2 and I hear her cussing at it a lot. She may take it back (You have 30 days.) I know people with the Incredible and love it. The Droid X is a tad large for me, though the Fascinate is just a notch below at 4" (as opposed to 4.3" on the X.)

If it were me, I'd stay away from anything made by Motorola and get either the HTC Incredible or Samsung Fascinate. (I'm assuming you are on Verizon?) If you like the iPhone and don't feel like waiting for Verizon to get one, the Samsung is very "iPhone-esque."

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot