Trents Shopping

BUFFALOTONE

I believe this was the "regimes" intention from the beginning. They knew what they had in both guys and threw Trent out there to sink or swim. We know we aren't going any where this year and stock piling draft choices is a wise decision for this team. Lynch was a goner too but not for Hawk, we wanted draft picks and GB was not willing.

On the Trent topic I believe Chan was going to do this all along. Fitz is a very serviceable QB from what we have seen in the past and Sunday. Will he get you to the promise land? Not a chance. But he will keep things interesting. Hell if we had something that resembles a pass rush we may have actually won that game yesterday. But Trent was doomed from the beginning, yeah the OL sucks, yeah the WRs don't get open but the fact of the matter is he is terribly gun shy and Chan could not afford to leave him out there to be exposed any further in the the hopes that he would retain some trade value. Just some thoughts.

Week 4 prediction: Fitz goes for 200 and 2 scores as we edge the Jets in a late FG at home. The Miami hangover is too much. Rosco has a big game and CJ gets thrown in the slot for an added wrinkle (Reggie Bush like) 16-13

I believe this was the "regimes" intention from the beginning. They knew what they had in both guys and threw Trent out there to sink or swim. We know we aren't going any where this year and stock piling draft choices is a wise decision for this team. Lynch was a goner too but not for Hawk, we wanted draft picks and GB was not willing.

On the Trent topic I believe Chan was going to do this all along. Fitz is a very serviceable QB from what we have seen in the past and Sunday. Will he get you to the promise land? Not a chance. But he will keep things interesting. Hell if we had something that resembles a pass rush we may have actually won that game yesterday. But Trent was doomed from the beginning, yeah the OL sucks, yeah the WRs don't get open but the fact of the matter is he is terribly gun shy and Chan could not afford to leave him out there to be exposed any further in the the hopes that he would retain some trade value. Just some thoughts.

Week 4 prediction: Fitz goes for 200 and 2 scores as we edge the Jets in a late FG at home. The Miami hangover is too much. Rosco has a big game and CJ gets thrown in the slot for an added wrinkle (Reggie Bush like) 16-13

No way the Bills beat the Jets

What do you mean the WR don't get open? Yesterday, they looked open by NFL standards.

Now, if your talking Checkwards and his minions definition of "open", then by all means those guys were completely "blanketed". Good thing Trent wasn't playing.

News-Falsh: Lynch is not "gone." Chan loves him. You can tell.

If they would have flashed a draft pick Lynch WAS gone.

What do you mean the WR don't get open? Yesterday, they looked open by NFL standards.

Now, if your talking Checkwards and his minions definition of "open", then by all means those guys were completely "blanketed". Good thing Trent wasn't playing.

That is exactly what I meant. Fitz sees the field a hell of a lot better then Trent. It was evident last year.

No way the Bills beat the Jets

Wager???

The receivers were open all day yesterday. They must've magically gotten faster once Edwards was benched. Granted New England's secondary kinda sucks, but still- we put up real-looking NFL #'s yesterday. Very refreshing.