Bills-Pats* Game thread

sullim4

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even care if we screw it up, we will be a different team under ANY other quarterback. We will lose yes, we may even get blown out, but WE WILL ATLEAST SHOW SOME PRODUCTION AND MOVE THE DAMN BALL FOR FIRST DOWNS!! I dont care if we score all day, atleast on 3rd and 6 we wont throw for 2 yards!!!

Edited by coseybedaman

See if the defense can slow the Pats* down at all......

NOPE......

Why is Ellison on the field again? He got burned twice on that drive. Until players like that are not on this team any longer, we are just going to have a second rate defense.

No pass rush either......that doesn't help matters.

NOPE......

Why is Ellison on the field again? He got burned twice on that drive. Until players like that are not on this team any longer, we are just going to have a second rate defense.

I wouldn't say he got burnt on the first reception.. he had him covered for a while, but there was no pass rush. the second play, where he feebly missed teh tackle, yeah that was a burn.

NOPE......

That first long pass wasn't his fault though - Brady had a full 5 seconds to throw. No matter how good your coverage is, it'll always break down with time.

That TD was Donte's fault - he bit HARD on the run, leaving his assignment to watch the middle of the endzone and basically let Moss walk right by him.

He set a beautiful pick on Florence as well...hard to enough to beat the Pats, but impossible when your own guy takes you out... :thumbsup: