Fun at the Peanut Farm

Normally we have a few fans from the opposing team show up and sit with us while we watch the BILLS. This week was no different. 2 Fish fans showed up. One was an obvious Fish fan, in full regalia (hat, jersey, coat). The other guy was wearing nothing to declare his allegiance. Real Fish fan was a good dude and sat with a small group our our regulars. The other douche bag sat at the bar by himself.

We've been at this bar for 5 years in force and have a really good relationship with fans from the other teams - most actually root for us a little because they are amazed at the support little Buffalo gets in a place so far away.

So non-descript guy starts flipping us stevestojan before the opening kickoff. Dude is dressed in a black turtleneck sweater, designer jeans, and has the "wind tunnel tested" hairdo. I'd have pegged him as a Niner fan, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, he finally went too far and I turned around and asked him why he wasn't selling art at his gallery in San Francisco and if his math was any good - there are about 30 BILLS fans already in attendance. He shuts up.

So McGee returns the opening kick for the TD. After the extra point I turn around and give the jackass a wry smile. For this reason, I'll take complete blame for the Dolphins entire first half offensive output. It was me alone who angered the football Gods, after all. <_<

Anyway, this clown literally claps like a zealot at a Billy Graham crusade everytime the Fish do anything even remotely decent. It was absolutely ridiculous. To the point that a couple of guys were discussing throwing him in Campbell Creek (which is just outside the back deck of the bar). He continued until we took the lead but restarted once the Fish got within three.

We all know how it turned out. So, he's trying to leave but the place is busy and our waitress can't get to him to take his money. We stop her and send her over because we want to give him the proper send off. He hangs around awhile and like the "all show, no go" kitty that he is, he tries to walk around the bar in the other direction to avoid taking his medicine.

As he's about to reach the door, our entire side (Bucs & Chiefs fans included) breaks into "Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye" to him. With the required LOSER! and the appropriate hand gesture at the end of it. He actually took that like a man (which probably ain't the only thing he handles in that fashion - not that there's anything wrong with that), but the entire bar broke up. He won't be back for awhile.

We're such adults.

So non-descript guy starts flipping us stevestojan before the opening kickoff. Dude is dressed in a black turtleneck sweater, designer jeans, and has the "wind tunnel tested" hairdo. I'd have pegged him as a Niner fan, if you know what I mean.

I think I know what you mean... but, are you positive that this guy wasn't Jimmy Johnson? Your description and behavior would fit Jimmy to the tee.

Typical fuggin' Fish fan. I've watched games with Bills Backers groups up and down the East Coast as well as the Left Coast, and inevitably the Fish fans would show up. At any time their team looked good, they would IMMEDIATELY start giving us a ration of sh--.

But lo and behold, the other thing they are great at, is trying to sneak out of the bar after realizing they were about to lose. They would ALWAYS try to sneak out.

Fuggin' kitty-ass whiney little bitches, each and every one of them...except DCM.

Black turtlenecks were popular for about 10 minutes in 1983.

149169[/snapback]

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

(ripping on people for their clothes being out of style)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

For this reason, I'll take complete blame for the Dolphins entire first half offensive output. It was me alone who angered the football Gods, after all.

Well there you go.

Next time just throw him in the creek and be done with it.

The Gridiron Gods would surely be pleased with such a sacrifice!

You should really grow up.  <_<

I bet that " Guy" owns a Feeley jersey...not that there's anything wrong with that...  :doh:

149068[/snapback]

Will we see the "guy" listed on next weeks injury report as "Probable: Middle finger/buttocks"?

This is so typical of most Dolphish fans. They prove time and time again that they are the most arrogant, spineless fans while at the same time being the least cordial when things don't work out for them. I have only met two decent fish fans and both of them were from Buffalo, which I still find hard to believe. You and everyone should have just tossed him into the river Darin! Keep us posted if he shows up at that bar again. I doubt he will though being the spineless fish fan that he is!!

Anyone remember the commercial (forget who it was for, but it was a National one) where the shtick was the guy being a Fins Fan in Buffalo? Everytime he went out to his car, people were throwing snowballs and yelling at him.

Funny stuff.

Anyone remember the commercial (forget who it was for, but it was a National one) where the shtick was the guy being a Fins Fan in Buffalo? Everytime he went out to his car, people were throwing snowballs and yelling at him.

Funny stuff.

149328[/snapback]

That was classic. I loved that commercial.

Funny stuff.

149328[/snapback]

That was awesome, and in hindsight, completely accurate.