Trade Trent

Bruuuuce

BROHM!

I'm with you on that. Edwards trash and I just dont like Fitz. Put Brohm in and let him play. The guy is the only one not looking scared and running for his life. Last year in ATL he said something to TO about the interception in the end zone. The guy can lead, and they thought coming out he was good enough to draft in the 2nd. Of course that said, the Raiders thought J. Russell was good to draft first, but I would rather see him take the wheel. Bottom Line: The Edwards expirment is now over. Stick a fork in him, he is done. Cut him and sign Levi Brown back to the team!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone think we can trade any player that is useless to us? Do you actually think another team wants our garbage.

It doesn't matter if its Trent or anyone else, whenever someone is benched, all these lets trade this guy threads pop up. News for all of you, if they can't make it as Bills, you might as well cut them, no one will make a trade for garbage.

I'm not going to be suprised if TE makes it back as the starter this year, I think he will be given the opportunity to have his own "Jacksonville" one last ditch effort. I consider this the wake up benching and it's mainly related to him not trying to play to win. Not saying that Trent will become the qb we need, but I can't see Fitz or Brohm lasting the rest of the year because they lack the talent also. There's only so long a coach can watch a player screw it up, and it seems like Gailey will be cycling through his options this year as he has been doing since OTA's.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

Guest dog14787

Turns out most of you folks were right about TE and I was wrong,

I've been Trent Edwards biggest fan here, been running my mouth, talking Championships and we can't even win a football game,

and I'm sorry...

I've been Trent Edwards biggest fan here, been running my mouth, talking Championships and we can't even win a football game,

and I'm sorry...

You and I have had differing levels of optimism about the talent level on this team in general, and about some of the players in particular. But those differences aside, I've always thought of you as a standup guy. Stay classy.

and I'm sorry...

Any poster who is willing to change an opinion based on observation is a welcome poster in my opinion. I've also been supportive of Edwards in the past, but no longer. I was one of those jokers who bought into the whole Bill Walsh thing -- thinking the guy was gonna be the next Montana before he even played a down in the NFL and I am sorry for that.

There is no point in keeping Edwards on the roster anymore, they might as well try to deal him before week 6 for anything they can get in terms of draft picks considering his contract is up this year.

Sadly he will be just like JP. Out of football after this year. He may get a back up tryout somewhere but he will be cut.