Does anyone have a link to listen to the game?

Steely Dan

Last week 950am the local ESPN affiliate didn't carry the game and neither did ESPN radio online. Does anyone know where a link can be found for the game or a station in Rochester that will carry it?

Thanks in advance.

1180 AM WHAM. I also stream WGRF online but there is a 10 second or so delay so its tough watching on TV and listening to the broadcast

radio network

Edited by WotAGuy

1180 AM WHAM. I also stream WGRF online but there is a 10 second or so delay so its tough watching on TV and listening to the broadcast

radio network

Thanks man, but they don't work. WHAM used to carry the games and when I just went to WGRF they're just playing rock music.

I'll have to email ESPN. I have a feeling it's gonna be a pay to listen type deal. <_<

Thanks man, but they don't work. WHAM used to carry the games and when I just went to WGRF they're just playing rock music.

I'll have to email ESPN. I have a feeling it's gonna be a pay to listen type deal. <_<

It really is worth having Sirius. You get the home town broadcast of every NFL game and the NFL network. You only need to sign up for 2 years since we'll be in LA soon.

Last week 950am the local ESPN affiliate didn't carry the game and neither did ESPN radio online. Does anyone know where a link can be found for the game or a station in Rochester that will carry it?

Thanks in advance.

What about 97 Rock on the net? It served me well in preseason.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an email to ESPN radio about this and here's the original email and response;

--------------- Original Message ---------------

There weren't enough choices to effectively categorize this question so I did the best I could.

I live in Rochester New York and our local ESPN affiliate 950 WROC doesn't carry the Monday night games. I can't find a phone number to ask them why but are there any other affiliates in the area that carry the game?

Is there a free internet link to listen to the game?

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for your inquiry. ESPN Radio does not have the rights to broadcast Monday Night Football games. Please check out espnradio.com to see our play-by-play offerings.

For live assistance with any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Jack

ESPN.com Customer Care

I'm not going to waste my time looking at the ESPN radio site. I've already done that and IIRC, their play by play costs money to listen to. This confuses me because you'd think there would be money in advertising revenue as well as rights to air the games.

I sent an email to ESPN radio about this and here's the original email and response;

--------------- Original Message ---------------

There weren't enough choices to effectively categorize this question so I did the best I could.

I live in Rochester New York and our local ESPN affiliate 950 WROC doesn't carry the Monday night games. I can't find a phone number to ask them why but are there any other affiliates in the area that carry the game?

Is there a free internet link to listen to the game?

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for your inquiry. ESPN Radio does not have the rights to broadcast Monday Night Football games. Please check out espnradio.com to see our play-by-play offerings.

For live assistance with any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Jack

ESPN.com Customer Care

I'm not going to waste my time looking at the ESPN radio site. I've already done that and IIRC, their play by play costs money to listen to. This confuses me because you'd think there would be money in advertising revenue as well as rights to air the games.

The NFL has a pay to listen service, I don't think you can get it through ESPN. If I recall correctly it's about $20 for the season.

if 97 rock's site don't work what about WEDG.com? 103.3 plays the games in buffalo also, one is live and the other is synched with time warner cable, i don't remember which is which though

I'm not positive, but I think they may be prohibited from broadcasting online...so the NFL can get more of your money

97Rock is live while the 103.3 is synced with Time Warner