Does Trent go straight to UFL like Losman?

Billy in 4C

Guest dog14787

I assume he is done in the NFL. No 300 yrd games in entire college/NFL career. Made of glass. Bad sideburns/haircut. Thoughts?

I agree,except I think Trent will retire from football completely

Edited by dog14787

I think he steps into his rightful role as a backup QB. He is not god awful like Losman. Edwards can play well enough in the preseason to earn a roster spot. He does it every year.

I prefered to watched Losman play it was like watching a car wreck, while Trent is like watching paint dry

I prefered to watched Losman play it was like watching a car wreck, while Trent is like watching paint dry

I think we forgot how brutal Losman was. He used to have games under 100 yards passing.

Bottomline, they were both bad NFL starting QBs. However with Losman beign a 1st rounder, that hurts a lot more than a 3rd rounder.

I think he steps into his rightful role as a backup QB. He is not god awful like Losman. Edwards can play well enough in the preseason to earn a roster spot. He does it every year.

The XO must be able to take command of the ship.

If the coaches can't trust him to come in and take command of the game, he should go as soon as there are alternatives

TE and Losman seemed like they both become deer-in-the-headlights after a while with Edwards having been hit too many times.

As far as talent, Kelly Holcomb was better than these two at getting the ball out where it had to be.

Edited by LGB

I bet he is picked up by the Jets and kicks our asses twice ever year, wins multiple Superbowls and is a first ballot HOF'r.

Yep, I read somewhere a few days ago that this Sanchez character they have at QB is no good, so they're probably looking for someone now and must be getting pretty desperate at this point.