Matthews/Edwards

LasBillzz

On at least one sack of Edwards, Matthews seemed to "pose" while still on top of him. If I'm an Bills OL with any fire or sense of pride, I knock the dog#*%t out of that roided moron then and there. Screw the 15 yards, that should not go unavenged.

+1

Its time for the Bills O-line to take a MAN PILL and get some attitude. They're way to weak collectively...

So true.

They may have been busy picking themselves or their jocks off the ground.

On at least one sack of Edwards, Matthews seemed to "pose" while still on top of him. If I'm an Bills OL with any fire or sense of pride, I knock the dog#*%t out of that roided moron then and there. Screw the 15 yards, that should not go unavenged.

They did nothing because Trent makes them look worse then they are, they would rather have someone who aleast takes a shot down the field. Don't forget those 5 guys take a lot of blame to and they are getting sick of giving him time and him doing F*#% all with it.

I know when Trent got hit and was holding his chest I was pumped he might come out of the game.

MAYBE THEY WERE AS WELL? :bag:

So you are one of those guys that cheers when one of our players gets hurt. Classy.

They did nothing because Trent makes them look worse then they are, they would rather have someone who aleast takes a shot down the field. Don't forget those 5 guys take a lot of blame to and they are getting sick of giving him time and him doing F*#% all with it.

I know when Trent got hit and was holding his chest I was pumped he might come out of the game.

MAYBE THEY WERE AS WELL? :bag:

+1

Its time for the Bills O-line to take a MAN PILL and get some attitude. They're way to weak collectively...

It's called being beaten into submission. Just like a puppy who has disobeyed. Another reason why the whole attitude of this organization needs to change. You would not see that stuff happen to a team that had a guy like Ray Lewis on it. That is what we need .....a leader or two. We are completly devoid of on the field leadership.

Edited by tonyd19

You sure it was Matthews? I don't recall him doing that, besides he always runs a couple yards and then does his alien predator thing. I'll look for it when I watch the game again. Could have been Barnett!?

Yes, he was posing on top of Trent like Trent was just some animal he had killed.

You realize this is the same answer everyone's been giving for the past 10 years, no matter who is playing QB, right...?

How is that any different than those that have always blamed the OL the last 10 years no matter who is playing OL?

By "everyone" you must mean like 20% of us who have been ridiculed for most of those 10 years by the "educated fans" who never blamed the QB until the last couple years when it has become painfully obvious to the majority that good QB's can and do make plays without the '91 Hogs blocking for them. You read what you want to read man.

Edwards was tossed by a Packer into the sideline camera guy when he was already clearly out of bounds. No flag from the zebras and no response from the Bills. Not one Bill did a thing or even talkedto the ref. The OL is a bunch of sissies.

Eric Wood - where are you?

Edwards was tossed by a Packer into the sideline camera guy when he was already clearly out of bounds. No flag from the zebras and no response from the Bills. Not one Bill did a thing or even talkedto the ref. The OL is a bunch of sissies.

I think I stopped watching at that point. But the letting the posing thing slide was too much. I want Trent benched, but I want the OL fighting for their QB no matter who is in there.

Yes, he was posing on top of Trent like Trent was just some animal he had killed.

Yeah, I saw what you talking about. It was like seeing a Tiger on his prey, dare I say water buffalo. :D . Sorry I couldn't resist. I think he was just getting up actually, he was probably kind of gassed at that point and needed a pause before his celebration. I don't think he was intentionally trying to taunt the Bills/Edwards. Apparently the Bills players didn't object to it either.

Yeah, and after knocking into the poor guy and probably breaking all his stuff, Trent didn't even look at the man. Collins, the guy who "tossed Edwards while he was clearly out of bounds" went over and helped the guy up. Class act Trent.

I thought the same thing. I think the offense not stepping up there speaks volumes of how they feel about Trent Edwards. You can bet it would be more than a push or two if Poz posed on top of Rogers.....btw...Clay Matthews is an absolute bad ass.