Madden is the MOST UNREALISTIC game I have ever played

qrtrnose

In my video game life I have saved the earth and univers multiple times, I have traveled to distant planets, battled evil wizards for pieces of a triforce, learned how to play and what an ocarina is, taken on giagantic mutant turtles named Bowser, and have even managed to get Chun Li to open her legs for me, by holding down for three seconds and then pushing up with a kick button.....

But I have NEVER played a more unrealistic game in my life than Madden 2011...

Bills 89

Saints 56

Stat Line:

Passing:

Trent Edwards 33/40 670yds 82% 16.7 avg. 11td 1 int QB Rating 147.9

Receiving:

CJ Spiller 18rec 358yds 19.8 avg. 8td

L.Evans 6 rec 128yds 21.3 avg. 3td

S. Nelson 4rec 117yds 29.2 ave. 0td

Defense:

A. Maybin 8 sacks... nuff said

Only dose of realism:

Defense surrendered 471 yards of offense

In my video game life I have saved the earth and univers multiple times, I have traveled to distant planets, battled evil wizards for pieces of a triforce, learned how to play and what an ocarina is, taken on giagantic mutant turtles named Bowser, and have even managed to get Chun Li to open her legs for me, by holding down for three seconds and then pushing up with a kick button.....

But I have NEVER played a more unrealistic game in my life than Madden 2011...

Bills 89

Saints 56

Stat Line:

Passing:

Trent Edwards 33/40 670yds 82% 16.7 avg. 11td 1 int QB Rating 147.9

Receiving:

CJ Spiller 18rec 358yds 19.8 avg. 8td

L.Evans 6 rec 128yds 21.3 avg. 3td

S. Nelson 4rec 117yds 29.2 ave. 0td

Defense:

A. Maybin 8 sacks... nuff said

Only dose of realism:

Defense surrendered 471 yards of offense

two words:

GROW UP

two additional:

who cares!

Why everybody trashing this guys post? It's more Bills/Buffalo/NFL relevant then the Yankees posts we will start to see in a couple of weeks.

Go Bills!

Because most people are kind of pricks when it comes down to it.

As for Madden, if you play it on the ALL MADDEN mode, it is pretty realistic, more often than not. Big difference between ALL MADDEN and ALL-PRO mode. I have only played the new game a handful of times, but, I noticed, in ALL-PRO mode, the Bills receivers can catch pretty much anything. In ALL MADDEN, they can't catch a thing. Also, the QB, no matter who you choose behind center, has far less time to get passes off.

I like the new Madden. I'm not necessarily looking for realism (I get enough of the real Bills during the regular season), though I also only play a couple hours a week and only online against other people. My guess is that people who buy it to play lots of regular seasons against the computer or others may be into it for a different reason.

Wow, lots of depressing responses....

Anyone who plays video games needs to grow up? Anyone who plays video games doesn't have sex?

Pretty low guys, pretty low.

Some people enjoy video games...some people enjoy perusing message boards, looking for people to bully...

holding down for three seconds and then pushing up with a kick button.....??????

That sounds like a lot of work. All Beerboy had to do was wink.

Internet message board nerds telling other internet message board nerds to 'Grow Up'. Classic.

But agreed, who cares.

I don't make posts about video game....video game

I have a job, pay taxes, raise a family...

do something that shows you have a life

I don't talk about no point video games...

so all you ganmers need to move out of momma house and contribute to society instead of talking about the nonrealism of a video game...hense it's a video game and not real life! Want realism, put a helmet on and go get hit by someone

Edited by KRT88

so all you ganmers need to move out of momma house and contribute to society instead of talking about the nonrealism of a video game...hense it's a video game and not real life! Want realism, put a helmet on and go get hit by someone

Right, you have important business to take care of... like responding to message board posts about video games, and judging people you've never met because they spend their leisure time differently than you. Gotcha.

I forgot that playing a video game requires 24 of the 24 available hours in a day. I'm 22 years old and play video games for about 2 -3 hours a week, and amazingly, I also work 30 hours a week at a local bank, work out 5 days a week, and I'm pursuing my MBA at Canisius.

I know this all seems impossible, but let me explain it to you slowly. I sleep 7 hours a day, thereby leaving 6 hours for work, 1 hour for the gym, and 4 hours for school. Add in about 2 hours of travel and eating, and we arrive at 13 hours. OMG.....can you believe it....there is still 4 hours left in the day for free time. I do still live with my parents, however I have a brand new car, free food, and I will be graduating from Canisius College without owing $1 for student loans. If you don't believe me on any of this here is a link to my facebook. I am almost willing guarantee that I am in better shape than you have ever been in, and amazingly I do it while playing video games for a couple of hours a week. Maybe next time you should actually think before being a douche to a guy over the internet.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626695340#!/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb