Madden is the MOST UNREALISTIC game I have ever played

qrtrnose

Thanks Motown,

And I take the ribbing in stride. I work 50 hours a week have a family and get paid good money. The only game I play is Madden a few hours a week when I'm lucky. This was on All-Madden, but the guy I was playing against kept blitzing.

The post was made early in the morning for some pregame humor, aimed mostly at the age group who may have played videogames in the nineties as I did.

I have been here on the wall since 98, despite joining in 05, and I love all u guys. Obviously some people cared enough to post that they didn't care, so JoeinCali, I disagree. I understand the negativity from people who are of a different generation and who don't care about video games. But I do think that this general negativity is what sent Tim and Lori packing. I also post at BB.com with a diff sn and am well respected there.... Well about as repspected as everyone else.

So I digress, have a beer on me, forget this post and Lets Kill the phukin Pats Next Week!

We Go! Buffalo!

In my video game life I have saved the earth and univers multiple times, I have traveled to distant planets, battled evil wizards for pieces of a triforce, learned how to play and what an ocarina is, taken on giagantic mutant turtles named Bowser, and have even managed to get Chun Li to open her legs for me, by holding down for three seconds and then pushing up with a kick button.....

But I have NEVER played a more unrealistic game in my life than Madden 2011...

Bills 89

Saints 56

Stat Line:

Passing:

Trent Edwards 33/40 670yds 82% 16.7 avg. 11td 1 int QB Rating 147.9

Receiving:

CJ Spiller 18rec 358yds 19.8 avg. 8td

L.Evans 6 rec 128yds 21.3 avg. 3td

S. Nelson 4rec 117yds 29.2 ave. 0td

Defense:

A. Maybin 8 sacks... nuff said

Only dose of realism:

Defense surrendered 471 yards of offense

On a positive note! Play the All Madden level and then repost this. You either playin it on Pro level for 14:00 minutes or All Pro for 14:00 minutes to rack up yards like that with the Bills.

In my video game life I have saved the earth and univers multiple times, I have traveled to distant planets, battled evil wizards for pieces of a triforce, learned how to play and what an ocarina is, taken on giagantic mutant turtles named Bowser, and have even managed to get Chun Li to open her legs for me, by holding down for three seconds and then pushing up with a kick button.....

But I have NEVER played a more unrealistic game in my life than Madden 2011...

Bills 89

Saints 56

Stat Line:

Passing:

Trent Edwards 33/40 670yds 82% 16.7 avg. 11td 1 int QB Rating 147.9

Receiving:

CJ Spiller 18rec 358yds 19.8 avg. 8td

L.Evans 6 rec 128yds 21.3 avg. 3td

S. Nelson 4rec 117yds 29.2 ave. 0td

Defense:

A. Maybin 8 sacks... nuff said

Only dose of realism: